Home Non Cigar Related

Dog mourns at casket of fallen Navy SEAL

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I saw this on the news today. It makes me cry to be honest. I don't even know what to say. RIP brothers..........thank you for what you've done, it will never be forgotten!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I saw this on the news today. It makes me cry to be honest. I don't even know what to say. RIP brothers..........thank you for what you've done, it will never be forgotten!
    x2
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on another note my nephew ( a marine) copied this off a friends phone and sent it to me, like a row of sharks teeth they keep coming " semper fi " > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFDcJ1b98jc&feature=related
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    ENFIDL:
    +1.

Saw this today on the news; loyalty and faithfulness is something that's heart breaking when put to the test

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    Me too. How anybody could read this and not shed a tear is beyond me....

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    When I see the kids crying is when it really gets me. I'm very thankful for these brave men and women. To all our guys deployed please be safe and may god watch over you.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Me too. How anybody could read this and not shed a tear is beyond me....

I saw it at work and it put a lump in my throat and made me tear up .
  • man i saw this and yup..