Home Non Cigar Related

Thoughts from the Tipsy (or drunk)

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
So Im downing a few tonight to relax and ease the sorrows, so ti smay be an intersting thread. The only rules are you must be drunk or tipse when making a new post----AND NO EIDITN FORSEPLLING ERRORS........Just drunken ramblings.

Why do women wear makeup and perfume??? Because their ugly and they smell bad--------oj bad joke to start. Drunken calls to the ex'es Im glad that part of my life os over....but there are times I wish I still made those calls.......Anyopne else ever get a nobber from a crappy boobie bar before it closed down???? What ever happened to all night pizza places outside of being in some huge as$ city??? What the he(l is twitter about anyway and I dont think if I even understood it I could understand what makes it good. --------Ok this sounded better with the thread title but Im going to go ahead and posty it anyway and see wwhat happens.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    This would be a good one for lassie.
    One God, One Truth
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    That would be "Thwwitwer" and keep it under 140 characters.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Dood vulchor you created a thread orf me and i love you for it... the numnber of times i drunk post on here is ridiculsous and i'm only following your rule here by not correcting any spelling eerros cuz normally i'm not this bad of a typist cuz i go back and correct mistakes when i make them.. but i normally use grammar better.. cuz yeah.. man i saw some hot women tonight..btu was draking too much to talk to em.. ah *** g'nite..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Can someone post a drunk comment for me? I can't join in on the fun right now
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    Can someone post a drunk comment for me? I can't join in on the fun right now
    I phckin can't get bomed so i BOMB people out of spite and make sure that they feel my wrath for i caoont have any alcohol...

I get drunk off of making other poieple buy mailboxes and having their wifes be pised...

no beer, means no MAILBOXES!!!

That good?
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    This would be a good one for lassie.
    Liqour? I don't even KNOW her!!!

Why do they call them BUILDINGS, when they are allready don BUILDING them!?!?!

I feel beetter when I drink Miller Lite out of 12oz can, but I really want to be drinking 40's all the time... but the neighbors would prolly get wrided out
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    *** *** yo ***; i got a **** agent who won't call for *** about a new apt i put an application in for , but th e little *** was riging my *** when I was asking about it; now the ashole won't return my calls for *** and I 'm about to slap some *** up in his botch if the *** doesnt give me a damn call and lemme now if i got the apt for not=r. i **** hate agents real easte ****.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Thought I'd put this link in here..... just in case.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Shaddup! I don't have a drinking problem ---insert amy winehouse joke about rehab--
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    BUMP
    I saw an obese lady on a three wheel motorcycle today and it was a HIGH point of my afternnoon! Anything would have been better than listening to my fiance **** about her daughters father...AGAIN! F@ck it! Im gfoing to get donuts tomorrow.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Thought I'd put this link in here..... just in case.
    **** party foul my friend!
    y2pascoe:
    I saw an obese lady on a three wheel motorcycle today and it was a HIGH point of my afternnoon! Anything would have been better than listening to my fiance **** about her daughters father...AGAIN! F@ck it! Im gfoing to get donuts tomorrow.
    Just wait till your married.... **** goes to crying.... how the *** do women not chug gatorade all the time with all those tears they should be dehydrated.
    wwestern:
    y2pascoe:
    Just wait till your married.... **** goes to crying.... how the *** do women not chug gatorade all the time with all those tears they should be dehydrated.
    You really should have seen this fat lady on the bike.
    women on motorcycles is odd no matter how fat lol.
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Two dudes on a motorcycle...wrong...that is all.
    granneja:
    Two dudes on a motorcycle...wrong...that is all.
    I'm assuming by wrong you mean "gay"
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    When I was in the DR I saw three guys on a moped. Also saw a mom dad and three kids on a small motorcycle.
    bump
    The Red Sox are bums and Sara Palin is a cartoon. Rick Perry jogs with a pistol...I want to find a joke here but I cant.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I had a ew right, well my computer crashed...my ife was wantin to go to the store but i talkd her out of it till that sit happened. She wanted some 2 and *** back with a haf gallon of beam and 18 bud ice. Gotter up now but where am I......
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    funny i reread my thing and it starred out one of my ords...must have een a bad 1...
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Followin the rules....got to drinkin jus to post here hehehe. ok, done neow . Do I really gotta post this? serioulsly? stupid rules