Home General Discussion

Room 101 event

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
Went to the Room 101 event this morning/afternoon
hung out with matt booth
more importantly, i tried the new Room 101 Connecticut. this cigar is fantastic. its got a nice fresh fennel flavor to it with none of the grassy/minty flavors that one often gets in a Connecticut wrapper. give it a shot.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    hung out with matt booth
    more importantly, i tried the new Room 101 Connecticut. this cigar is fantastic. its got a nice fresh fennel flavor to it with none of the grassy/minty flavors that one often gets in a Connecticut wrapper. give it a shot.
    That cool, How is Matt doin? Did they have the nakumbia on hand,, whats the going price for the connie and the Nakumbia?.. Was he doin signings?
  • GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    Where was it? I'm not far from Akron.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    kuzi16:
    hung out with matt booth
    That cool, How is Matt doin? Did they have the nakumbia on hand,, whats the going price for the connie and the Nakumbia?.. Was doin signings?
    he is doing well...yes... $7-$11 for all the new blends... yes

it was good to see booth again. he has a lot more hair than when we went to Nicaragua.
    Grazuh:
    The village tobacconist in summit mall. goes till close (9pm) but you better get there soon, they are selling fast.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    The Kid:
    kuzi16:
    hung out with matt booth
    That cool, How is Matt doin? Did they have the nakumbia on hand,, whats the going price for the connie and the Nakumbia?.. Was doin signings?

it was good to see booth again. he has a lot more hair than when we went to Nicaragua.
    Grazuh:
    The village tobacconist in summit mall. goes till close (9pm) but you better get there soon, they are selling fast.
    Awesome,Awesome,not bad,& Awesome!,,THANKS
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    kuzi16:
    hung out with matt booth
    Matt is a cool dude.
    Can't wait til the next stop through the DMV area.

• GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    kuzi16:
    The Kid:
    kuzi16:
    hung out with matt booth

Grazuh:
    I bet I've been to Summit Mall a hundred times, and I had no idea that shop was there.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    been there 32 years. longer than ive been alive.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    when is the Room 102 coming out..... (i think that's the name you guys called it)