Home General Discussion
Options

Favorite Sticks

As I mentioned in another thread I have dabbled in cigars off and on for 30 years. My sticks of choice then were Macanudo and Punch. Since discovering this forum and CCom I have been spreading my wings so to speak.

I like to have favorite brands stocked up in my humidors always available. After being on this forum my likes have changed. I want to have at least 4 brands on hand all the time. My choices now are as follows: 1- MoW either Ruination or PA
                                          2- LHC Core
                                          3- Diesel Unlimited
                                          4- To be decided

I have placed an order for a box of Cu-Avana Intenso Toro. They should arrive on the 31st. These may turn out to be number 4 or they may not. I want to thank my fellow BOTL's and CCom for opening up a new brands to me. The quest continues.

Do any of my BOTL have favorites they like to always have on hand?

Comments

• Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Still a noob here, but I like the GH Vintage 2002 Robusto as my favorite (for now) daily.
    Also really like the MoW Toro, and just scored 10 of them on the DD - so I'm stoked about that!
    Other favs include:
    Cohiba Red Dot Corona
    Padilla Black Bear
    Olive Serie O maduro
    to name a few..........
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The CA Intenso is an excellent stick but I prefer the torpedo and gordo, for me they deliver more on what I like about Intenso
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    from just about a week ago...
    kuzi16:

TOP 10 Blends from January
    TOP 3 Brands (from 09 through end of 2010)
    TOP 3 in your rotation (from March)
    Best Cigar ever (January)

im not trying to hate here, but its one of the more frustrating things on every forum i have ever been on: a million threads about the same thing because nobody wants to use the search button. shouldnt this be common knowledge by now?
    again... im not mad. but this type of thread pops up every two or three weeks. i understand that peoples tastes change but they dont change every week.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    always someone with a hiigh post count just trying to show everyone up!! (just trying to make it match the other times you try to be helpful with this stuff) Sorry Kuzi couldn't help it lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    always someone with a hiigh post count just trying to show everyone up!! (just trying to make it match the other times you try to be helpful with this stuff) Sorry Kuzi couldn't help it lol
    Right on wwestern IMO it had to be said..Jeesh,,who's this guy think he is...Lmao....If Anyone is wondering, my top 3 are blondes, brunettes and redhead's not necessarily in that order..(edit) wait a sec here I just looked at the subject line and I may be sending the wrong msg here... Uh lets go with Perdomo, DPG and AJ Fernandez!!!
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    I'd put in a vote for Padilla Cazadores in the 60 RG. Fantastic cigar and it's cheap too!

...now I'm going to go and post on the threads Kuzi mentioned, lol! How do you remember that stuff!?

JDE