Home General Discussion

Wow! I just found you guys.....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I am new to this sport, so bear with me. I recently started smoking cigars and really enjoy it. There is alot that I need to learn, but I have alot of confidence in you guys. I need to build up my post count so some lucky sole can get a mooch off of me. Greg.

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Welcome aboard Greg. Stick around and enjoy the fun.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. You'll find everything right here.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, T.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I am new to this sport, so bear with me. I recently started smoking cigars and really enjoy it. There is alot that I need to learn, but I have alot of confidence in you guys. I need to build up my post count so some lucky sole can get a mooch off of me. Greg.
    lol,welcome, get ready to get divorced if married and go broke > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHoPYLQvnQM
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. Anything that comes from kuzi is something you need to read. The guy has more knowledge than anyone I can think of. It will certainly help you in the development of your hobby.
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    lol,welcome, get ready to get divorced if married and go broke and buy 3 100 count humis. asap, email the beard and ask for a hook up on your needs, and dont hit the wrong buttoms like me,lol > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHoPYLQvnQM
    Thanks, JJ. I have ordered with Tim (the beard??). He has treated me very well. I ordered 10 RP Decade's the other day, great deal. Greg.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums.
    greg2648:
    Thanks, JJ. I have ordered with Tim (the beard??). He has treated me very well. I ordered 10 RP Decade's the other day, great deal. Greg.
    well your on the right track, ask him to add you to his email list so when he sends out special deals too, were here to help, lol
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Greg. Buy a very large cooler and some beads. Trust me...you'll need it.
    Ha! Ha! Two weeks ago when I started this sport, I wasted $40 on a 25 ct humidor. I ordered a 200 ct yesterday. Anybody want slightly used humi 25ct? Greg
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Keep it. You'll need it for the overflow. I also have a separate small one used to store infused cigars.
    wanna get on the good traders list just let me know, newer guys usually send first, lol
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome aboard Greg.
  • Welcome Greg, great folks on these boards.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the team, Greg! you won't find a better group of brothers anywhere on the interwebs than you've got right here.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    skweekz:
    Welcome to the team, Greg! you won't find a better group of brothers anywhere on the interwebs than you've got right here.
    Amen

If your're on here I'll give you 6-9 months before that 200ct is filled.
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Welcome to the forum! Great group of guys here.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to the group brother, no finer bunch than here.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome! Have fun.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum....
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. If you like, I'd be happy to give you a tour of the gopher hole you'll soon be slipping into. I've been down it for a while now and can't quite seem to dig my way out.....but I'm making progress.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Welcome to the fold, now get a bigger humidor asap.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Forums, we're a nice group of guys and we like to help when we can.

Oh, and don't mean to be "That Guy" but... Wipe your feet please
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Welcome! Cigar smoking is certainly a great sport. I need to use that response in the future for when people ask me.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums brother. Read all you can in 101 just about any question you could ask is there. A true wealth of info.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    The same boat I'm in. Been religously studing my new passion for a month now, filled my humidor and have already ordered a 150 ct chest. I got to say if it wasn't for this site it would have been hard for me to experience life. Where I'm from cigar shops don't exist. I feel I have a decent start goin, but for those out there who have been around awhile, what should be next on our list?
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Both from our resident smarty pants Kuzi:

Developing Your Palate
    blending 101

Both awesome for the new (and seasoned) cigar enthusiast.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Welcome, +1 one to whomever said to get a cooler. More storage for less which means you can spend that savings on more sticks. Which means another cooler, more savings to spend on more sticks..........Please reference the gopher hole comment above.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Thanx for the links Judo.....kudos to smarty pants.....Kuzi :-).