Home Non Cigar Related

a few cigar bands and a hot glue gun

smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
My wife is into all sorts of arts and crafts...scrapbooking, shadow boxes, etc. A few weeks ago I handed her a few cigar bands and asked if she could put something together for me. She worked on it in the evening (only 2 days) and here is what she was able to do...the pic of me smoking a Perdomo Habano Maduro in Atlantic City on my birthday back in May. Check out the cigar.com matches up in there..I really like it..thought yall might want to check it out.

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pay no attention to the medical bill in the background..lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    thats Freaking Great my Man! Love that one!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    That's awesome bro. I love the band around the neck of the CR black.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    My wife is into all sorts of arts and crafts...scrapbooking, shadow boxes, etc. A few weeks ago I handed her a few cigar bands and asked if she could put something together for me. She worked on it in the evening (only 2 days) and here is what she was able to do...the pic of me smoking a Perdomo Habano Maduro in Atlantic City on my birthday back in May. Check out the cigar.com matches up in there..I really like it..thought yall might want to check it out.

Thats really cool man,,Thanks for sharing that!!!She's a keeper!!
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    That's pretty cool, she did a good job. Love me some AC, haven't been in a while though.
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Very neat! Got a good one there.
  • thats cool my wife has been talking about taking a coffee table and taking all my bands and putting them on it and then some glass
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Really cool, thanks for sharing.
  • Flash318Flash318 Posts: 49
    Very Cool. Gives me some ideas
    You are a lucky man to have a good woman like that!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Sweet, man!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    very cool. maybe someday I will finally do something with 20 bazillion bands i have...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome man!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    That is cool imo.Thanks for sharing, your better half did a great job. I should have the wife do something like that as well. Would look great in the office. Like others have mentioned above someday.