Home General Discussion

Hey Alex....

I've been smoking a bunch of the san lotano habanos lately, and i cant get enough of them! I cant help but to wonder what a blend like this would be like in a smaller rg vitola. maybe you can drop a hint in AJ's ear, perhaps a ccom exclusive? small batch run like the corona sampler? I have an order of the ovals coming in, and im so excited im already thinking maybe of the habano blend in the oval vitola?? Ive smoked the maduro/connecticut, but the habano is my hands down favorite. oval habano? corona habano? maybe if we can get enough of the forum guys to pre order?? lol a guy can dream right??

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    NightHawk:
    I've been smoking a bunch of the san lotano habanos lately, and i cant get enough of them! I cant help but to wonder what a blend like this would be like in a smaller rg vitola. maybe you can drop a hint in AJ's ear, perhaps a ccom exclusive? small batch run like the corona sampler? I have an order of the ovals coming in, and im so excited im already thinking maybe of the habano blend in the oval vitola?? Ive smoked the maduro/connecticut, but the habano is my hands down favorite. oval habano? corona habano? maybe if we can get enough of the forum guys to pre order?? lol a guy can dream right??
    I know the Oval is available in the corona size.

http://ajfernandezcigars.com/products/oval
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    NightHawk:
    Lancero and corona have been on their radar. I will pass it along but I am fairly certain they are already developing these as we speak.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Alex Svenson:
    NightHawk:
    Lancero and corona have been on their radar. I will pass it along but I am fairly certain they are already developing these as we speak.
    Awesome news! These are truly wonderful smokes.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Alex Svenson:
    NightHawk:
    I would def. love to see the lancero. Get on em Alex!
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    cant wait to light up an oval corona! and im excited for a habano corona! or even an oval habano corona!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Alex Svenson:
    NightHawk:
    My lord. Lanceros and Coronas in this line would be like... well, a dream come true for me. Hellllllll yessss. Please Alex, every time you speak with AJF, please tell him that I personally will make it financially worthwhile to put those sizes into production!!!