Home General Discussion

Casita Criolla

hey ccom staff, any word on when these will be available?

Comments

• NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    has anyone tried these yet?? very interested in lighting up one of these!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I have a few of the corona gorda size in the humidor, and am considering lighting one up tonight after dinner. They smell great. I have heard mixed opinions though, from awesome reviews that describe them as molasses and maple syrup candy, to paint chips and dirty pennies (lmao...)
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    They are good I lean to more molasses and Redman myself. It's reminds my of an old time cigar. Not a bad cigar just not my favorite.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    They might have them around if you call, I just picked up a couple at a Pete Johnson event so they are around SOMEWHERE
  • I just picked one up from my local shop today. I can't wait to light this baby up!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    docbp87:
    I have a few of the corona gorda size in the humidor, and am considering lighting one up tonight after dinner. They smell great. I have heard mixed opinions though, from awesome reviews that describe them as molasses and maple syrup candy, to paint chips and dirty pennies (lmao...)
    Dirty pennies. Oh how I'd love to see that in an CA review.
    JudoChinX:
    docbp87:
    Dirty pennies. Oh how I'd love to see that in an CA review.
    I mean, I've seen wet cardboard, and rotten mushrooms in CA reviews before, so it wouldn't be too far fetched.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Is this one of his limited editions, or a new regular line item?
    Regular production.