Home General Discussion

Mold!!

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Well went through my aging humi last night and fou d two sticks that had mold on them. Did a quick and didn't see any other sticks infected. I keep all my sticks in cello when possible so that probably helped. I separated all my non cello sticks for now. Make sure they r ok. It was my own stupid fault. Turned off my ac for a couple of days since it was cooling off a bit, guess they got too hot during day time. Still kicking myself. Had to throw out a diesel unl and a Mac vintage maduro (which I've never tried ) oh well, could have been worse, had some ISOMs in there.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Fantastic article - thanks for posting
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good reading. I bookmarked it.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    great read, Dennis.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Nice article. Now here's hoping I'll never need to use it. ;)
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Great article Dennis. I have thought of doing that to a closet in my house. Problem is we live in an older house and the closet space is almost non-existent.
    This winter I may try to build a stand alone closet type of humi. Where to place it is my biggest problem.
    MY coolerdor sits in my garage at all times right now because it remains cooler in the summer and has less RH fluctuations then my house does. That would be the best place for the unit, but if nobody sees it and it will remain in my garage... the practicle(lazy :)) side of me reasons that the coolerdor works just fine.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    nice read.
  • Sorry about the mold man. Thats got to suck.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Yes thanx for the articles....