Home General Discussion

checking in

Hey Gents & Ladies,

Its been a while since I've posted on this board.  For some reason I got the itch to visit the board today and decided to dust off the old username.  Are any of the veterans from that time still hanging around?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no idea-er, but us youngers are having fun at least ;) Pleasure to meet you sir, welcome back!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Welcome back. I'm not one, but there are 4 or 5 still here from back in the olden times.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    When were you here last? I've been here a while and I can't say I remember that callname. Did you unregister? I notice that your pot count is at 1...again.
  • I was active back when this board was part of the Amback forum.  I never unregistered, but looks like my pot count and post history did not transfer over...

I see that Kuzi is still here, thats a familiar "face"...

Anyway...thanks for the warm welcome backs!

cohibasmoker:

I was active back when this board was part of the Amback forum.  I never unregistered, but looks like my pot count and post history did not transfer over...

I see that Kuzi is still here, thats a familiar "face"...

Anyway...thanks for the warm welcome backs!

Nothing to thank fellow BOTL... glad to have you back! -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I think Kuzi is the only member that's been here through thick and thin... Some have come back from the Amback forums, I don't know if any really stuck around though...

But, Anyhoo... WELCOME back!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on Ambac/Eotac when Kuzi was there. The only other name I remember was a guy who called himself DustinL, I think. Anyway, welcome Cohibasmoker. The more the merrier.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Been here since 9-16-08 . When did the old forum name change ?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Been here awhile too, but AmBac members pre-date me. If you were here last week you would have helped another forum member win a nice prize for Kuzi's 10,000th post.
    Was he that "chatty" back then too ? I only joke. As you know there are few people who share his passion and knowledge regarding cigars.
    kaspera79:
    Been here awhile too, but AmBack members pre-date me. If you were here last week you would have helped another forum member win a nice prize for Kuzi's 10,000th post.
    Was he that "chatty" back then too ? I only joke. As you know there are few people who share his passion and knowledge regarding cigars.
    Guilty... just haven't been around long enough for everyone to know it (probably helps me out though haha) edit: Passion part only, sure as heck not wise I'm still learning lots lol
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    09-15-08
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome, back, to the forums man!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:

Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    09-15-08

Pssst....guys....it says that in your heading! Also, Lassie lied.

Oh, and welcome back!!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome back, we had a blast while you were gone. Jump back in on it.