Home General Discussion

OT Forum Q?

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do we have a chat room in the forum, and I jsut haven't come across it? If not seems in "theory" at least that it is a good idea, but many a good idea go awry from the plans. Input men? Perhaps it could be suggested to The Beard and Alex if this strikes a nerve with the BOTL... end of day htough its just a mild curiosity -- Jarman
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• I think I read somewhere that a lot of the guys use the chat on facebook, but I may be wrong. I don't know anyone's name on fb to ask though.

Maybe we could get a listing of Facebook names for people to add and PM it around for those interested.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could get behind that. So I guess I will start, FB name is Brett Jarman and is linked to email account stinger.camaro@gmail.com
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Yeah, there is a running chat room on facebook.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotcha, any way I can gleam that info?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know that.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Unfortunately this forum doesnt get develoiped much at all...