Home General Discussion
Options

Yooooooo

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
So I need to apologize. I just realized that after much time, I have had private messages sitting in my in box. I just replied to everyone, but please dont hold the delay against me. I have not been on the forum as much as I like but love the topics you guys have started and especially love to see our brothers in arms participating too. I am grateful to our service men and women and thank them enough for what they do for our great country. How is everyone else out in cigar land? I see a lot of familiar faces here and some new ones.

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back. We're all liking the new site.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    things are looking great with the new site and the forum is really taking off.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Ditto what Kuzi said
  • Options
    Big DeanBig Dean Posts: 120
    Yup, At first I didn't really pay any mind to this forum. Now I'm addicted. I'm in here like every day checking out the new posts. Everyone is really cool and helpful.
  • Options
    kodkod Posts: 41
    same here, i vist very often i love the forum on this site.
  • Options
    ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    Alex Svenson:
    I am grateful to our service men and women and thank them enough for what they do for our great country.
    My sentiments exactly!!!!!

Alex, where have you been hiding? Hopefully finding/trying new smokes to entice us. Love the forum, good group of BOTLs. Nice having you back!!!!
  • Options
    Being one of the newcomers, I have to say that you guys have a great site going here. I didn't even realize there was a CCOM forum until a week or two ago, but in the time I've been on here everyone's been cool. The cigary goodness of the store portion of the site goes without saying, of course.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    gott.des.feuer:
    ... cigary goodness...
    youll fit right in
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Where have I been hiding? All over. In fact I am in the Ohare airport now flying to Nicaragua to work on some new blends for you guys. I was supposed to fly to Honduras but a plane crash there closed the airport this week. And there is a tropical storm.... ahhhhh. My wife says it is an omen and I shouldnt go. Thanks for the great feedback on the new site. We are still working out a few bugs but I really love it.
  • Options
    ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    Alex Svenson:
    Where have I been hiding? All over. In fact I am in the Ohare airport now flying to Nicaragua to work on some new blends for you guys. I was supposed to fly to Honduras but a plane crash there closed the airport this week. And there is a tropical storm.... ahhhhh. My wife says it is an omen and I shouldnt go. Thanks for the great feedback on the new site. We are still working out a few bugs but I really love it.
    Alex, if you ever need an assistant or a proxy I would be more than happy to volunteer my services :)
  • Options
    Every time I return to the site I am impressed as to how slick it is. A great website in general.
    CCOM will always be my source due to the complete service you provide. I always call and speak to Donnie. He is a great teacher (and salesman!).
  • Options
    jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    cigar.com has become the choice of purchase for me, particularly because of your cigar.com label cigars (great but inexpensive!) and the care you guys take in shipping our goodies. The water pillows are a very nice touch, too.

*sigh* It'll be a while before I order anything though. I can barely close my humidor because it's chock full.