Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Calling Maddy!!!

Hey bud...you still up for that box split of Liga Privada? If I act quickly, I can get a box of toros for $150. Let me know.

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Damn, yes I still want them but I can't now. I just wiped myself out. I had to change my flight bc of this weather out here and I won't get reimbursed till the end of next month. Between the rental car, hotel and flight changes I just dropped a freaking grand for 2 extra days. If you can find someone else to do the split with you I'll buy a few from you later.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That's a bummer man. Well, I think I'm gonna go ahead and pick them up anyway, so you know where to find me if you want to split at a later date. Good luck with your hellacious trip, hope you make it out with two kidneys intact. :)
    I know dude. Cool I'll most likely take you up on that. I'm just praying I don't hear banjo's.

On a hilarious note Jim Cantori(sp?) is staying in my hotel broadcasting on the state of emergency from right next to my rental car lol
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    I'm just praying I don't hear banjo's.
    Squeal like a pig! :)
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    I'm just praying I don't hear banjo's.
    Squeal like a pig! :)
    WRONG!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:
    Damn, yes I still want them but I can't now. I just wiped myself out. I had to change my flight bc of this weather out here and I won't get reimbursed till the end of next month. Between the rental car, hotel and flight changes I just dropped a freaking grand for 2 extra days. If you can find someone else to do the split with you I'll buy a few from you later.
    This is why I refuse to travel for work. If you want me to travel, you can pay the expenses your own damn self. I'm not gonna pay them and wait for you to reimburse me when you get around to it.
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    This is why I refuse to travel for work. If you want me to travel, you can pay the expenses your own damn self. I'm not gonna pay them and wait for you to reimburse me when you get around to it.
    I knew it when I signed up, I wanted to travel. But I fully understand that. its not really when they get around to it, I have to turn in on the tenth and get it on the 20th so at least its a schedule.