Home Non Cigar Related
Options

For the shy smoker...

When you reveive the order in the mail, what is the box like?  Is it obvious that you just bought a box of cigars or is it descrete?

Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    Just like any package you get in the mail. It doesn't say CIGARS anywhere on it. No one will know the package contains cigars unless they look at the return address or you tell them. You may have to do something about the smell of the smoke though. That is a give away everytime.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    The return addy just says "ccom", not "Cigars.com".
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I don't believe I've had any return labels say cigars, always just the name of the company in a shortened form or minus "cigar".
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Hmm why the need for secrecy?
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    He's sending you a box and wants you to be surprised?
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    He's Dr. Sanjay Gupta?
  • Options

Luko:
    madurofan:
    He's sending you a box and wants you to be surprised?

I don't know maybe he is like a teenager smoking a cig. Doesn't want mom and dad to find out, or snobby neighbors or something. I've been drinking again and i'm tired of using the edit button to correct spelling so if i have mispelled words or run on sentences just let it lie.

• Options

urbino:
    He's Dr. Sanjay Gupta?

LMAO

• Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Where are you planning to keep the smokes? Does your wife never go in there? I assume you've got a humidor as well. Perhaps you can get them delivered to work, especially since you're going to find yourself placing orders on a regular basis? Remember, she's going to smell it on you anyway, so you'll need to wait until she's out of town. Does she travel a lot? CCOM ships really fast, so maybe you can place the order two days before she's set to leave, and it will almost certainly be on your doorstep before she gets back.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    dutyje:
    Where are you planning to keep the smokes? Does your wife never go in there? I assume you've got a humidor as well. Perhaps you can get them delivered to work, especially since you're going to find yourself placing orders on a regular basis? Remember, she's going to smell it on you anyway, so you'll need to wait until she's out of town. Does she travel a lot? CCOM ships really fast, so maybe you can place the order two days before she's set to leave, and it will almost certainly be on your doorstep before she gets back.
    LMAO!!!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dutyje:
    Does she travel a lot? CCOM ships really fast, so maybe you can place the order two days before she's set to leave, and it will almost certainly be on your doorstep before she gets back.
    ive pulled that maneuver before.

...worked out well

• Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    Follow the above advice, but it you really wanna go the extra mile, smear some lipstick on your collar as a distraction. She'll never know.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Dude Love:
    Follow the above advice, but it you really wanna go the extra mile, smear some lipstick on your collar as a distraction. She'll never know.
    And... Condom wrappers all over the bedroom floor. I am willing to wager cigars will not be the topic of discussion. An excellent diversionary tactic
  • Options
    cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    kaspera79:
    Dude Love:
    And... Condom wrappers all over the bedroom floor. I am willing to wager cigars will not be the topic of discussion. An excellent diversionary tactic
    Yes, Yes this will work very well!!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    cheyman:
    kaspera79:
    Dude Love:

Holy $hit!!! Cheyman really is Bender !! LMAO
  • Options
    laker1963:
    cheyman:
    kaspera79:
    Dude Love:

Holy $hit!!! Cheyman really is Bender !! LMAO
    "Bite my shiny, metal ass!"
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    cheyman:
    kaspera79:
    Dude Love:
    Unless you're a Democratic President.
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    cheyman:
    kaspera79:
    Dude Love:
    Unless you're a Democratic President.
    Yes, then it's considered a career enhancer!