Home General Discussion
Options

little disapointed

jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
I bought two nub samplers from cigar.com. they came packaged in individual celophane in a decorative cardboard box in a standard shipping box. by the time I got them they were parched. why werent they in a ziplock bag?

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    jihiggs:
    I bought two nub samplers from cigar.com. they came packaged in individual celophane in a decorative cardboard box in a standard shipping box. by the time I got them they were parched. why werent they in a ziplock bag?
    Samplers like that usually are not in bags. I don't know why they aren't. I got two myself yesterday. The two connecticuts in the first box are not but evenly. One side is longer than the other. In the other box, one of the connecticuts looks like it is burnt. Not burnt from smoking but part of the leaf is darker. Hey man, I could call them but until I smoke the first one and have issues, I'm cool with it.

If you are having problems, they offer a guarantee. Call whoever your rep is and talk to them about it. They're cool and will most likely replace them if you are not satisfied.
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    I've ordered samplers similar to yours, and they were also shipped without bags. I found that usually when you order a "mazo" or "factory packaged sampler" that they usually ship in the cello they're wrapped in, and thats it.

Haven't had any problems to report of though...and I have ordered a good amount of those samplers in the past.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I called and complained about this same exact issue with a COTMC one month. They sent it again same way so I canceled the COTMC. I'd still make them aware of the issue though.
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I understand that bags cost money, especialy the fancy zipper ones they use, but id be happy with a simple dollar store brand zip lock around the boxes, hell, id even be happy if the boxes were simply celophaned like I have gotten in the past.