Home General Discussion

UPS

Got some stogies sitting at the local UPS dc, is there any way to rescue them before Monday?

Comments

• bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I'd call Chuck Norris...he could do it
  • You got his number, Ill give a few to go get em
  • cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    Rosie O is your only option
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Heh.

Depends on how much your local hub is willing to help you, mustluv. I've picked stuff up at hubs after normal business hours. There's usually warehouse guys there all the time (or nearly so). If one of 'em will come to a side door and give you your package, you're set.
  • urbino:
    Heh.

Depends on how much your local hub is willing to help you, mustluv. I've picked stuff up at hubs after normal business hours. There's usually warehouse guys there all the time (or nearly so). If one of 'em will come to a side door and give you your package, you're set.
    So find the hub, stalk the employee entrace, be friendly, then call Chuck Norris,, Wait wait wait, duh,, I manage a pizza joint.... Take em some pizzas.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Heh.

Wow, You must really want those cigars. What is in that shipment ? They will be fine for a couple days, Patience grasshopper..
  • kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Heh.

Wow, You must really want those cigars. What is in that shipment ? They will be fine for a couple days, Patience grasshopper..
    Im patient, just thought it would be bad for them sitting in a cold dry wherehouse for the weekend, Rocky Patel R4 I won at an auction site for like $25 a box/bundle?