Home General Discussion

Got my cigarsprintsale order today!!!

i got the rocky vs gurkha sampler.....so tonight i am smoking the Gurkha Beast......

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice. Enjoy man!
  • nice buy on there. Enjoy them.
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    ok, im new to cigars....the ones ive had been really relaxing,,,,this Gurkha beast is good but man it has a kick. im assuming thats whats meant from being full bodied?, the mild to mediums i been smoking are way weaker compared to this Gurkha beast, but its still good.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jkallen83:
    ok, im new to cigars....the ones ive had been really relaxing,,,,this Gurkha beast is good but man it has a kick. im assuming thats whats meant from being full bodied?, the mild to mediums i been smoking are way weaker compared to this Gurkha beast, but its still good.
    Lol you got it brother. A real good full body will punch you in the gut. I've never tried the beast. But I love the MOW Ruination. But there are harder hitting ones out there I hear the Punisher lives up to its name.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Very nice! I recieved my AF All Star Corona Sampler today!! I"ll be smoking two of them tomorrow!! I have a mini-herf set up with the fellas from work. I've seen the RP vs Gurkha and almost clicked it.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    Very nice! I recieved my AF All Star Corona Sampler today!! I"ll be smoking two of them tomorrow!! I have a mini-herf set up with the fellas from work. I've seen the RP vs Gurkha and almost clicked it.
    I wish I could get another one of these at the price I got mine at. Never will though =/. The Ave Maria was amazing out of it.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky