Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Where is the Vaseline?

So I simply asked about a Man O War and what would you get if you wanted a mild-medium smoke... and I was told I had one on the way from Jhewey. Awesome right, try before you buy... well he can't count I guess....

My Humidor as of this morning
After being hit by a semi
Close up of the sticks

Thanks man this is awesome, I have been looking at all these sticks and not tried any, the dual A.Fuente is gonna get killed in about 15 minutes!!!!(quck drive to pick up my kids)

This place kills me on how everyone is so..fkn generous and everything. I cant wait to get a stock pile where I can return the favor!

Comments

• Options
    Very nice. That is why this board is the greatest.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Dawg, Welcome to the forums. That is a great looking humi. Only thing is......not big enough. I only have two pieces of advise: 1. Protect your address at all cost. 2. Buy a bigger humidor/coolidor. BTW, Send me your address, I have a few things for you.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    Dawg, Welcome to the forums. That is a great looking humi. Only thing is......not big enough. I only have two pieces of advise: 1. Protect your address at all cost. 2. Buy a bigger humidor/coolidor. BTW, Send me your address, I have a few things for you.
    Have a coolidor in the works atm, its RH is at 71% and the temp is 75%...that temp better start dropping soon.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    PM greg
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    lol af btl are mild but who knew it would be a welcome bomb. those things get harder and harder to find with cost only going up.
  • Options
    and the 2 small ones are the Arturo Fuente Hemingway Between The Lines..
  • Options
    JHewey:
    greg2648:
    PM greg
    come on now lol
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    JHewey:
    greg2648:
    PM greg
    come on now lol
    haha.. hey sharing is caring.. lol
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    deejmwmixx, Please PM me your address. I have something for you.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    i just gave you his..
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    DAMN those AFs are SO SEXY! Never seen those before, I love the look of the dos capos!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Just a warning.. with Greg (Capt Punishment) vaseline wont help!!!

Oh BTW Great job JHewey, The humidor is looking much more presentable!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    Just a warning.. with Greg (Capt Punishment) vaseline wont help!!!

Oh BTW Great job JHewey, The humidor is looking much more presentable!!
    thanks.. and shaun and greg u both got PMs
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit there.. That Griffin is a nice smoke. Not much talk around here about those, but they are a long time favorite of mine..
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Better get a bigger humi or a cooler brother.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    did not know they made Hemmingway's BTL's
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Justin way to go above and beyond brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    JHewey:
    Had one on the way to get my kids, and it was fantastic. Never had a stick shaped like that. From what I read....I need to get my coolidor up fast!!! But really....no need as I can not re pay for awhile :(
  • Options
    Glad you enjoyed it. Hope you enjoy the rest also. I would say let me know when u get low. But from what im reading you wont be low for a loooong time. Lol.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    That's awesome! Nice "welcome" to the forum hit.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Hayblet:
    JHewey:
    Had one on the way to get my kids, and it was fantastic. Never had a stick shaped like that. From what I read....I need to get my coolidor up fast!!! But really....no need as I can not re pay for awhile :(
    No need for repayment bro, that's not how it works on this forum. You get bombed and you take it like a man.....................NO VASELINE......................................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    Hayblet:
    JHewey:
    No need for repayment bro, that's not how it works on this forum. You get bombed and you take it like a man.....................NO VASELINE......................................
    Well, people keep asking for my addy..... that is fine I can take it like a man. But I would love to pitch and not always be the catcher lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    Hayblet:
    JHewey:
    Well, people keep asking for my addy..... that is fine I can take it like a man. But I would love to pitch and not always be the catcher lol
    What makes you think you are even the catcher? The way I see it, right now, you are the ball boy.............
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    Hayblet:
    JHewey:
    What makes you think you are even the catcher? The way I see it, right now, you are the ball boy.............
    well...being the "catcher" goes along with the "no Vaseline"....and the ball boy...is just wrong sounding lmfao...

back on subject. Repayment will come :p
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome. Nice hit!