Home Non Cigar Related

social networking

Just curious if any one here does any other online social networking (beyond myspace) in their daily lives?

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I frequent a couple of tattoo forums and a MySpace-like site called TattooNation.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    AA, some forums and donkey addicts of america... seriously though, usually just some star wars forums and evga forums, well computer forums.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Facebook and LinkedIn but I barely log in to LinkedIn. I just started facebook. Never used myspace.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    rockclimbing.com

carolinaclimbers.org

Facebook

And my family (my dad's side) has a website with a forum as well.

I'm on LinkedIn as well, but I don't use it.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    My wife does all the Facebook stuff for us and she does a blog. I got a blog for our HOA. But lately I have been Twittering, it's interesting I'll say that. Along with all the email, texting and chatting on my laptop and phone. Anyone else have the G1, it's niiice.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Other than this site, just facebook for me. Not very computer/tech savvy. Frankly, i made my bones beating up computer geeks in high school. Now I'm knee deep in em here...just kidding guys...i'm the one that feels like an outcast here considering i don't know what "cert" is.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The only one I use is LinkedIn. There are a few cigar groups on there including BOTL but I haven't joined any of them yet.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Aside from here, of course, I'm on myspace and facebook but I rarely if ever get on them. I usually just check them when I get an email saying that I have a message.

I'm also on what used to be CigarLive.com but has now been merged into the giant conglomerate Puff.com. I'm Buttah over there if anyone else swings through there. I know I've seen Van over there.

Just out of curiousity is anyone else on any other cigar forums? If so, which ones?
  • CigarPass is a pretty good place. Hasn't been lopped in with Puff.com and the owner has no plans of it anytime soon. No snobbery like CA either.
    I've heard CigarPass gets pretty hardcore on the bombings. Like they'll fill a box full of concrete or epoxy to make the person chip his was into the cigars they were bombed with.
  • R6Network.com

marines.togetherweserved.com

myspace.com

Linkedin.com
  • madurofan:
    I've heard CigarPass gets pretty hardcore on the bombings. Like they'll fill a box full of concrete or epoxy to make the person chip his was into the cigars they were bombed with.
    Hahaha, I've heard of some pretty heavy duct taping but never epoxy!
    A guy told me about getting a lock box that was welded shut. Inside he know the only thing was a ISOM (I can't remember the exact cigar). Best part of this whole bomb/prank was the guy spent two hours cutting into it to get the stick and it was a fake. LOL
    jlzimmerman:
    R6Network.com

myspace.com

Linkedin.com
    When did you serve Zimmer
  • cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    I do Facebook and a few Meat Smoking sites. I used to do Marines Together we Serve...but I think they wanted to change me to see my fellow Marines profiles. I laso text alot...I have a BB and a Sprint Instinct.
    I'm beta testing a start-up for a friend called 'The idea start up.com".
  • cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    I had a Myspace account that I coincidentally shut down on the first of Feb..all my friends on there problem think I'm a diddler now!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im on the badgerandblade forum... yes im a shaving nerd....

I also stop by guitarnuts2 I mostly read there. I have posted some but this forum is my home. Im on facebook but i dont really care about it. I check it maybe once a week, at most.
    cheyman:
    I do Facebook and a few Meat Smoking sites. I used to do Marines Together we Serve...but I think they wanted to change me to see my fellow Marines profiles. I laso text alot...I have a BB and a Sprint Instinct.
    I'm beta testing a start-up for a friend called 'The idea start up.com".
    I was on Marines Together We Served for a month (free) then they wanted to charge me too...sorry, no bueno. I text and Twitter a lot also.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    kuzi16:
    You ever see Shirley over there?
    urbino:
    kuzi16:
    You ever see Shirley over there?
    Kinda miss that guy ...
    i dont remember off the top of my head.

that place has so many members i cant keep track. i dont even look at the names any more.

i do seem to remember a few names from the old cigar.com forums.... i mean, thats how i got to that community .
  • Bad Andy:
    jlzimmerman:
    R6Network.com

myspace.com

Linkedin.com
    When did you serve Zimmer
    '93 - '97
    1st Bn 6th Mar

I'm assuming you served as well?
    Yeah, I was in from 95 - 98 HQBN 1MarDiv. 2881 Crypto Pogue
  • HAHAHA. Crypto Pogue. Love it.
    an old friend of mine was a force recon sniper...i cought hell sometimes...but I'm comms, you can talk about us but not without us
    ok....
    i broke down and i now have a facebook account.
  • I've got facebook and also visit a few discgolf forums and forum for the local AF2 team.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kuzi16:
    ok....
    i broke down and i now have a facebook account.
    Look me up!
    i cant seem to find ya

if you search for my SN here youll find me.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    You should find me under Brandon Canfield...parkersburg, wv network