Home Non Cigar Related

Unbelievable

dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
Due to high demand, they've just started non-stop bullet-train service straight to hell. Here's the first passenger

Comments

• Yeah, I would go tell that landlord to pound sand.
  • I'd gladly pay the rent.......in window bricks.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Modern day grave robbers at their best.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    EX wife.... EX.

he had no legal connection to her anymore if he was not married to her at the time of her death.

isnt saying that she didnt notify about vacating the building illegal in this case? she wasnt planning on leaving. in fact she had no choice. this wont stand up in court.
  • not to plat devils advocate and not to defend the sleezebag but
    but from any news story ive ever hand fiirst hand knowledge of facts are ommited or misconstrued..
    close to 3k in rent, that is more than a month overdue and if the guy cosigned
    maybe there is more the story
    even that being said.. im sure he still gets a seat.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I wish I could say this surprised me...I really wish I could.

Another devil's advocate from me goes a little something like this: The wife dies, leaving her two daughters living in the apartment. With the wife dead, the father would be the default guardian and therefore responsible for the rent his daughters were unable to pay? I don't think it follows very well, but perhaps the reasoning of the company was something along those lines. Greedy **** pigs is what I think they are and I doubt they would be missed if something horrible happened to them, rather it would be a weight off of our collective conscience.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    As long as they take those Wall Street **** with them, I'm satisfied. Those people should be pounded into a mush, spread out on a rock until dry, then broken up and fed to a tinker's donkey.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

urbino:
    As long as they take those Wall Street **** with them, I'm satisfied. Those people should be pounded into a mush, spread out on a rock until dry, then broken up and fed to a tinker's donkey.

hahaha 'Bino your killin' me

• urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Really? Then I'm doing something wrong, cuz I was dead serious.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    now i can't quit laughing