Home General Discussion

Show off your Humi set-up

I've been inspired by some of the threads around here... we have cigar pics and smoking pics... now we need Set Up pics!

I'll kick this off later today... I'm gonna snap photos of my 50 count, 150 count and my cooler... I figure it will be fun to show off what you have and a great way to pass along ideas to others... like the guy who set up the Bucket humi... was that King of the Cove? I can't remember, but that's a great idea... I figure it's a good way to spread the ideas... since we ALL need more storage space, though our wives and girlfriends will probably disagree...

anyway, I'll post mine up later today... jump in guys!

Comments

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I like this idea. I'll get some pics up tonight after work, when I can take a few pictures. I'm rocking 4 humi's now, 1 20ct, 1 100 ct. glasstop, 1 300 ct. diablo, & a tupperdor for box storage at 64 quarts.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I tried posting earlier, but there were errors, so here goes again....
    From a while back, but it shows 2 of my humis

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Oh man!!!!! What I would give up for some Tim Hortons right now!!!

Oh yea, nice smokes....LOL
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICE!!! man I am UNorganized
    So this is the 50 count on my bar in the living room. It's not completely full, but it's where I go to grab a quick smoke when i don't feel like searching for something... I try to keep it stocked with coronas, robustos and anything I am planning on smoking...

2011-11-08_16-45-15_935
    2011-11-08_16-44-25_452
    2011-11-08_16-44-36_949
    2011-11-08_16-44-58_504
    2011-11-08_16-44-47_199

man I love those Punch double maduros...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice brother. And looks like a nice collection of spirits as well.
  • now im thirsty. spare some jameson?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nice collections guys.. Now that you mention it, I'm 'bout to sip some Jameson myself
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Nice collections guys.. Now that you mention it, I'm 'bout to sip some Jameson myself
    anyone ever try their sticks black or red??
    ok, so here is my 150 count... It's a Waxing Moon custom (is he still around?) that I had built almost 2 years ago... I removed the middle tray and it's holding exactly 142 sticks with room to spare...

2011-11-09_08-42-39_709
    2011-11-09_08-42-28_819
    2011-11-09_08-43-06_549
    2011-11-09_08-44-10_715
    2011-11-09_08-44-45_324
    2011-11-09_08-45-21_712
    2011-11-09_08-45-59_349
    Dont have a humi picture uploaded, but this is my cooler set up. Its has different, meaning more boxes in it...LOL. I'll try to get a more recent one.

Photobucket
    zeebra:
    Dont have a humi picture uploaded, but this is my cooler set up. Its has different, meaning more boxes in it...LOL. I'll try to get a more recent one.

Photobucket
    This is exactly why I wanted to start this thread... that is genius! did the cooler have those ridges on the sides that you are suing for shelf holds or did you somehow make them? that is awesome! so much easier to find what you want...
    This was my original post on my setup...yea they have the slits in them, got the cooler from wal-mart for like $60 bucks I think. 120 qt. Shelves cost me like $120 shipped.

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/300473.aspx
  • Zeebra - that looks great! Can you still PM me who/where you had the spanish cedar trays etc and how much? I need to do something like this. Thanks!
    wow... that is a NICE lookin' collection! I've got to find some of those Partagas 150 for myself... never had or even seen one
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    robbyras:
    wow... that is a NICE lookin' collection! I've got to find some of those Partagas 150 for myself... never had or even seen one
    Some of those humidors are now empty from when I got the cabinet. I also have 2 more humidors that are not in pictures. I have a Lost City blue humidor with all Anejo and Opus X and a Gurkha Triad Humidor I got from the Kiazer himself which is my smoking humidor.

The Partagas 150 is expensive. I have a B&M in my area (where I got mine) that has the Cifentues Special and they are $100 a piece. I want the box but can't afford 1k. The devil site had a box of them but was selling them for something like 5k. They can eat my a s s!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    robbyras:
    Some of those humidors are now empty from when I got the cabinet. I also have 2 more humidors that are not in pictures. I have a Lost City blue humidor with all Anejo and Opus X and a Gurkha Triad Humidor I got from the Kiazer himself which is my smoking humidor.

The Partagas 150 is expensive. I have a B&M in my area (where I got mine) that has the Cifentues Special and they are $100 a piece. I want the box but can't afford 1k. The devil site had a box of them but was selling them for something like 5k. They can eat my a s s!
    wow, so you got one of thos LC humis. Nice.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    wow, so you got one of thos LC humis. Nice.
    Yeah, it was easier to maintain that than all of those humis. I still have 5 humis but I was able to clean out the bigger ones and the 100s of zip log backs and most of the tupperdors I had. I'm down to almost no ziplock bags (except the infused stuff I have) and 2 small tupperdors.
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    heres my baby- most of u have seen pics. it can hold alot, lol. image
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I would have figured that would be filled by now... lol.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    fuentejps:
    Nice set up fuentejps. Looks like you still have a little room for some Sprintsale specials.
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    yah i have a ton of space to fill. hope santa is good to me
    kaspera79:
    fuentejps:
    Nice set up fuentejps. Looks like you still have a little room for some Sprintsale specials.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    fuentejps:

Sweet Mother of cigar smokeing Jesus !!!
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET set up... i could stare at it for hours
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

^^^^^ 3 Coolers DD???? That is really hard to believe!!! With all the updates in "what did DD get today", you have to have at least 5 of them suckers!! Great selection of smokes though!!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The new humi is looking good there Irish! And you certainly have quite the variety, with a many super premium sticks. I'm jealous...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

Now this is what Im talking about!!!! Yeah Baby!!! Hey DD is that an ENERGY Subwoofer?