Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Whoa. Now that's a fish!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I love the part where the Govt. is going to see the fish for profit.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    *** the govenment and their bullshit regulations for every **** aspect of our lives, *** them right in the mouth.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    D@mn. That sucks!!! It does have to be rod and reel though. I have been tuna fishing alot and that is the regulation. Sucks that it has to happen to him this way.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Yeah, that was right up the road from me in New Bedford. What's the biggest kick in the balls is he purchased tuna permits, but since the trawling net snagged it...well, you know. Thing was dead when they hauled it in, they should have just given the old man a win.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    SUSHI....YUM....
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    That fish would fetch a huge profit..I suppose if the govt can sell it that may reduce the debt a bit.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Huge fish. Did anyone hear the part at the end where it was sold for like 5 grand....I would be so sick especially when one was sold for almost 400K for a 770+ lbs. All I have to say is ....what a pisser to have something snatched away.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    For a moment I thought this thread was going to be a series of one liners about a very fat, very slutty broad who the feds took for the safety of all mankind-------mind works in mysterious ways I guess.
    chemforever:
    That fish would fetch a huge profit..I suppose if the govt can sell it that may reduce the debt a bit.
    Yeah cause that's what they do with excess funds... pay down the debt lol. That 881 pound fish will fund 1/20th of a dead middle easterner. Hooray for government.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    at least he got a picture with it....
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    wwestern:
    chemforever:
    Yeah cause that's what they do with excess funds... pay down the debt lol. That 881 pound fish will fund 1/20th of a dead middle easterner. Hooray for government.
    No arguments here brother. Keep fighting the good fight. On a related note I could really go for some tunafish sandwitches right now :/
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    wwestern:
    chemforever:
    No arguments here brother. Keep fighting the good fight. On a related note I could really go for some turkey sandwitches right now :/
    FIXED IT, LOL
    chemforever:
    wwestern:
    chemforever:
    No arguments here brother. Keep fighting the good fight. On a related note I could really go for some tunafish sandwitches right now :/
    Can you imagine a fresh tuna steak sandwhich.... wow that would be phenomenal!
    jj20030:
    chemforever:
    wwestern:
    chemforever:
    No arguments here brother. Keep fighting the good fight. On a related note I could really go for some turkey sandwitches right now :/
    FIXED IT, LOL
    Turkey sandwhich farts.... thank god that only happens once a year.