Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Ok guys, new board same game.

Same rules as before: One person will ask "Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?" The first person to answer "I want to be your cigar.com mooch." will receive a package from the the person asking the question.

Here are the terms for participation

1. You must be a cigar.com forum member in good standing and have a minimum of 25 posts. PLEASE NO POST PADDING!!!

2. This game is to involve strictly premium, hand-rolled cigars in prime condition only. At least three cigars per PIF package

3. There are to be no mystery cigars.

4. You have 2 days following the day you win to post your offer. Do not take any longer. If you do you will be considered delinquent and will be out of the game. After you have won, please do not play for the following 14 days.

5. Packages that are to be mailed from within the US should use Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. These Delivery Confirmation numbers are to be posted via Private message to the winner. Players that live outside of the US should post the appropriate tracking to insure delivery in the same method.

6. If for any reason a member is stiffed or receives a package that does not conform to the rules, it is up to that member to resolve the problem. If no resolution has been made within 30 days, the offending party shall be excluded from the game permanently. Please contact myself or any of the Administrators if you have an issue!

Now that we got that out of the way; Lets have some fun

WHO WANTS TO BE MY CIGAR.COM MOOCH?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

wow...   ive been tryin to stay away from moochin and what not, but im not sure i can.  I mean... Id be the FIRST Cigar.com mooch.... hmmmm

ill be your CIGAR.COM MOOCH!! Cool [H]

• phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    ok, PM me your addy and I will get some sticks out to you. See guys; its that easy to get free cigars.

ok!!  PM Sent.  I think i may have PMed you right away... i hope it was you...

so keeping with the game, its now MY turn to pay out FREE CIGARS

Who wants to be my CIGAR.COM MOOCH?

c'mon c.com and cigar newbies!!  get your mooch on!!

warning: i tend to smoke/pay out medium to full cigars.

Warning part II:  I am headed out on vacation early on the 8th.  I will not have time to stop at the post office to send my smokes out right away.  Ill get em to ya though, i promise.

• jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I will be your cigar.com mooch!!!!!
    ok!!  PM me your address and ill ship out your cigars on either wednsday or thursday.  ... i saw on another thread that you arent a fan of the regent,  i was gunna send one of those out but ill get you something else.   ...itll be good though. 
  • kuzi16:
    ok!!  PM me your address and ill ship out your cigars on either wednsday or thursday.  ... i saw on another thread that you arent a fan of the regent,  i was gunna send one of those out but ill get you something else.   ...itll be good though. 
    ...Backwoods....
    lol heath
    In this case, the early bird gets the worm!! Who would like to be my cigar.com mooch?
  • ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    Here comes the fun.  Ill be your cigar.com mooch.
    sweet, pm me your address so I can torture you with some of my top shelf stuff.
    Who want's to be my Cigar.com mooch. There might be a God of Fire in it for ya
  • handypantzhandypantz Posts: 86
    ill be your cigar.com mooch!!!
  • RailedRailed Posts: 30
    Chevy:
    Who want's to be my Cigar.com mooch. There might be a God of Fire in it for ya

You lie. That would be a really nice pif.

I miss amback mooch, but cigar.com mooch rolls off the tounge better than eotac mooch.

hey handypantz PM me your addy and preferences. Don't forget to tell Railed how much I lie when you receive your package
    way to go handy.

Enough waiting ask the question
    Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?
    I will be your cigar.com mooch
    lol...just waiting to pounce huh? PM me your info
    well if that PID chevy is sending you is any indication of the packages I would pass up that chance. Lol

Pm sent
    lol...hope you like macanundos........just kidding...i wouldnt wish that on most peolpe
    this maybe a dumb question....but any suggestions on proper packing and sending of so called PIF package?
    When I send cigars, I tripple zip lock them, maybe put a water pillow in the outer most bag. and just make sure theres plenty of padding. I would send a square shape box so it can't be easily mutliated in transit.

handypantz:
    this maybe a dumb question....but any suggestions on proper packing and sending of so called PIF package?

I send out all my PIFs with USPS prioity mail. I get the boxes online for FREE from the USPS website.  Inside the box is a zip-loc bag with the cigars inside. the zip-lock has had most of the air sucked out. Since cigars are hygroscopic a water pillow is not needed. (but if shipping may take a long time (like around x-mas) one would help) Usually it takes 2 - 3 days For the people at the USPS to get it there.  Prices start at $4.60 (as of 3-12-08).  If the cigars are worth a bit more or if there are a bunch of em they will insure it for cheap.

Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch

heh......has it been 14 days? j/k.....railed sorry to say this but ill be out of town till tueday...but ill get your PIF sent asap tuesday
    Its cool no rush
  • Yo Railed, I'll be ya Cigar.com mooch, why not, ya sent me a killer package for winning that contest last week, let's see what ya got for PIFs, lol.

do ya still have my address? if not let me know and i'll get it to ya...

P.S.-i'm still alive after my 21st bday this past sat., i'll give ya the details next time ya r on AIM or something....

ya I got your addy.

Happy birthday
    if you didn't throw up you weren't drinking enough.

I will get a little something out to you when I get back in town
    Maybe chevy and I will ship together since we both got a package for you
  • haha, yea, i was throwin up for a good while, and the next morn, all worth it tho! i just PMed you my new mailing address, just let me know when u plan on sending the sticks out so i can keep a look out for them!

• P.S.-i sent you and chevy a PM with my new address on it...