Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Another trade thread...mild cigars anyone?

Yes, another trade post from me.

I'm looking to move some mild cigars from my inventory. My tastes have changed a bit and the mild cigars that I once enjoyed are now taking up space in the humis.

I'm just trying to move as many of these as I can, so I'll pretty much take anything in trade for em...(except more mild cigars! I guess anything from medium to full will do)

These are the smokes up for the taking:
IT Candela
Sol Cubano Conn
RP Connecticut
Fonseca vintage and serie f
Arturo fuente curly head
RP signature
Gurkha expedition
Perdomo champagne

I might have more in here somewhere, but thats the gist of it. Trade for some, or all....just let me know what you like!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    How many of the Perdomo Champagne do you have? And what would you like in trade?
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    The champagnes I only have 3 I think. I'll gladly work with you if you like, but its only 3. I'll pretty much take anything for em...maybe something in a maduro?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    How many of the IT candelas do you have? and what are you looking for in return?
    Maddy, I think I've got about 3 of those, if I remember correctly.

Something in a maduro. I don't really have too many, so whatever would probably be something new to me.

Is there anything else you're looking for? I'd prefer to move a larger amount of sticks....
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406

ok let's you and me try again

Interested in the champanges, RP CTs and IT Candela.

Can trade

1 Gurkha Titan, 2 Gurkha Black Puro, 1 El Rico de Habano, 3 La Gloria Cubanas, 2 Nestor Maduro Reserves, 2 Padilla Obsidian, 2 5 Vegas A Apex, 1 Camacho (red band), 5 RP R4

let me know how many of the ones mentioned you would give up

dip...well on this thread, two people ahead of you just asked about the champagnes and the candelas. If they decide they still want em, I'll give them first crack. But if they decide not to take them, then they're all yours.

I'll say lets give it a day, and if they don't respond by then, lets make a deal.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'll pass on the Champagnes. I do want them, but right now I've got more cigars than I can shake two sticks at. sdip can have at those.
    thanks joe...i'm sure dip will appreciate that. Now, wheres that mr maduro?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bass8844:
    thanks joe...i'm sure dip will appreciate that. Now, wheres that mr maduro?
    He's off smoking some Perdomo ESV cigars for the weekend.. may not be back for a couple days.
    Alright sdip, looks like joe is passing and maddie is out of town, so looks like its all yours buddy. I'll work on the pm right now.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hey Bass. I have sent you a PM.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Yea sorry about that. sdip is good people let him have the Candelas. :)
    Goldy...pm replied.