Home Ratings & Reviews

Hurry - AJ Fernandez Cigars Only $1.36 Each

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJ Fernandez Overruns Note: Because they're Overruns, some sizes within the bundles will vary. Also, "Two Heads" refers to a long 10"x48 that's capped on both ends. Why? Because AJ can...that's why. " LOL "
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I was wondering the same... might have to pull the trigger on this one.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nope, be sure to send me some though k? k!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Can't, I wish I could, but I am trying to resist
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Easy Solution, go smoke that Fine and Rare.. you'll forget all about these,, at least for a day or two.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Hooked an earlier deal on some of these that I just happen to find on site, got a Mazo of Robustos, and torpedo's ( torpedo was capped headed 5.5 in length about 52 one end 54 on other)been in humi for about a month, I have had two of each very good, the FUN part is trying to figure out exactly what AJ product they are!!! Thinking of pulling trigger again...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Hooked an earlier deal on some of these that I just happen to find on site, got a Mazo of Robustos, and torpedo's ( torpedo was capped headed 5.5 in length about 52 one end 54 on other)been in humi for about a month, I have had two of each very good, the FUN part is trying to figure out exactly what AJ product they are!!! Thinking of pulling trigger again...
    pm sent
    pm back
    I believe the curly heads were the first to go last time they had them, added one in cart, and another torpedo. cheap enough price to get them and let them sit for awhile...
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jj, PM
    got it
    MVW67:
    pm back
    got it, thanks
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Easy Solution, go smoke that Fine and Rare.. you'll forget all about these,, at least for a day or two.
    I just put that in the humi last night, man does it look nice. Thanks again for that!!!
    pm
    The thing with the deal is, You can order the torpedos, get 25 of the same batch, but the next order might get different brand, If you like to gamble.....it can be worth it in the end.
    Two heads are gone already, I pulled the trigger on torpedos, added the daily deal MOW and Airbender (so these six for shipping $20)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Wish I had the scratch to throw down on some
    another PM to you JJ
  • pccpcc Posts: 12
    How did you get the DD for $20?
    someone musta had good info on those 2 headed monsters, they were gone quick! maybe a freak mow special edition figurado,lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Picked up a mazzo of toros from Tim. I'd be willing to share a few.
    Still paid full price, but would have paid shipping for the AJ's, add the DD and shipping is free, save shipping costs.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Picked up a mazzo of toros from Tim. I'd be willing to share a few.
    PM incomin my friend!
    JJ, Had two from previous purchased AJ's overruns again last night, the torpedo began rougher then I remember, then as it progresses it became smoother, Then after dinner the robustos, was a good choice start to finish, then ended the late night with Morro Castle, which I like more and more every time I light one
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The first bundle of these I got were MOW oriiginals (absolutely no doubt about it). The 2nd bundle I am still not sure but I think they are some of the original signature series that have been discontinued. May grab another just for the fun of it.
  • pccpcc Posts: 12
    I lucked out - ordered the torpedos on Wed and got 25 Diesel UC. I tried 1 and apperance, burn and taste were exactly like original.
  • htm2010htm2010 Posts: 28
    I have bought 5 bundles of these.
    The first bundle was MOW Virtue Salomans.
    The second Bundle was San Lotano Oval Robusto Maduros.
    The Third Bundle was San Lotanto MAduro Torpedos.
    The Fourth bundle was Diesel UC.
    The Fifth bundle was EST 1844 Anejado 54(pretty sure on this one)
    Thes seem to be a good buy I have had all of the above at regular price, and they so far have all been very good, even though they are over runs.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I wish I would've had the money to jump on those!
    what might the toros be?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'm fighting to not pull the trigger on these.. .....Someone talk me down!!! lol