Home Non Cigar Related

Happy frikin holidays. If this don't beat all!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
So here we are having our yearly family Christmas party. Having a good time. Lots of food, opening presents.
My wife even invited my mother n laws boyfriends daughter. Someone we've never allowed back in our house because the only time she was here was the only time we had something disappear( my cell phone).
Well low and behold when one of the cousins goes to put their gifts in the other room they discover money missing, then my wife's aunt discovers her money is missing out of her purse.( oh and this is now the second time something has disappeared from our house. Just a coincedence ? You tell me.
somehow part of my message got left out in my first attempt.

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'd load up the ol' 12-double and have me a little family conference.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    that's pretty f'ed up! Sorry to hear that man but hey if you call and switch to geico you could save 15% on your car insurance and make that money back lol
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao that's pretty good one E. needed a chuckle.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Invite her back next year ... and give everybody else Monoply Money to put in their purses !!! She will get the point !!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the crap news Ricky, but regardless a Merry Xmas to you my friend... I'd leave a 20 for her out next year with a note that says: "Clearly you don't get enough money on your street corner, here is a couple bucks from us... and go F yourself for free!"
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Send her to my house, I challenge her to find any money in my house.
    Lol, don't believe there will be another chance.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I don't think I could myself back from beating her @ss! I hate a thief! Sorry to hear that you had to deal with one!
    Rhamlin:
    Glad I could help man. I figured you could use a laugh
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Rhamlin:
    you didnt stay at a holiday inn express last night too did you,? lol
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    Rhamlin:
    you didnt stay at a holiday inn express last night too did you,? lol
    How did you know? Are you stalking me again?!
    Lol nope.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    If I had to let someone like that attend, they wouldn't be left unattended for a minute.

Call the cops. Seriously.