Home Non Cigar Related

Xbox live

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
So after spending over an hour trying to get a good name and being denied. I finally gave up and created a unique one. TerminalHEMROID. If you see me around say hi.

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    my Xbox handle is the same here, just I don't have a modem so me being online there is a rare thing, usually only to get DLC
  • What games are you playing live?
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    thats funny! My kids name is grease Monkey2.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    MW3
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    djbeenie
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    DeviantSPUDMAN is my screen name. I play a lot of Medal of Honor and just started playing Battlefield 3
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    djbeenie:
    djbeenie
    I got Call of duty and Skyrim, just tried out Skyrim but I don't think I was online. Too bad I go back to the boat tomorrow , I'll have to wait to get back to figure it out.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinistersnake81 but I play sporadically when I am home and usually on Call of Duty MW3
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    DeviantSPUDMAN is my screen name. I play a lot of Medal of Honor and just started playing Battlefield 3
    Hey guys, sent out friend requests to those of you who posted your screen name.
    I guess Skyrim isn't an online game for some reason I thought it was. So far not very impressed. Getting tired of always having to drop things to keep my weight down. I was hoping for more interaction with characters.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    I guess Skyrim isn't an online game for some reason I thought it was. So far not very impressed. Getting tired of always having to drop things to keep my weight down. I was hoping for more interaction with characters.
    there's a lot of that and a lot of character stuff though not as much as say dragon age or something like that.
  • PreebsPreebs Posts: 43
    "Red Carthago" here. Mostly just Forza 4 lately. Anyone else completely annoyed with the new interface?
    Started playing Halo Anniversary today really got into that. But didn't get online, want to get used to the controller a bit more first. Tried to download some free addons but couldn't find a place to redeem the codes in marketplace.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Battlefield 3 map pack <3