Home General Discussion

How do you order from ccom?

I was thinking I never order from ccom over the phone or personally. I always purchase online with no human interaction with the mythical beard. So how do you order from ccom?

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    email tim.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I've done both online and phone. Honestly ordering on the phone is so easy and hassle free that online ordering does'nt save much in the way of time. Good experiences either way
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    phone in only.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Phone and email.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    email tim.
    Ditto
  • KCW:
    docbp87:
    email tim.
    Ditto
    This.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    KCW:
    docbp87:
    email tim.
    Ditto
    Same here, Tim gets all of my business plus good social talk as well
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I emailed Tim
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phone it in. 1-800-da-beard................email also works
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    E-mail or phone. Andy or Tim when Andy is away. Andy services the foreigners. You can't go wrong with either or these gents. They rock.
  • I use Andy just shoot him an email and you're good to go. He's quick too!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Tried emailing Tim but was pointed to another agent to assist with my needs. For the most part I call in and I get a random person. I say do what ever works for you.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wondering, can all the reps make the same deals I would assume if one can make a great deal on a certain brand then they all can. Anyway I usually go thru Tina she's a really nice gal.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I've never called anything in. Gotten some stuff from online, but most everything from the sprint sale. Do you think I could get better deals from the reps than from the sprint?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    I've never called anything in. Gotten some stuff from online, but most everything from the sprint sale. Do you think I could get better deals from the reps than from the sprint?
    Yes The Beard can give fantastic deals. I usually email, but on occasion if I have time I will call The Beard, my time on the phone is usally 30+ minutes, I never feel rushed.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    E-mail or phone. Andy or Tim when Andy is away. Andy services the foreigners. You can't go wrong with either or these gents. They rock.
    so ccom is shipping to you again?

oh and I call in. Tim is also good on email too. I did talk to Andy on the phone while waiting for Tim one day, so I'll put Andy as a go too as well. I've only worked with Tim and Andy (sort of). Great folk.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    50% email to the Beard
    20% sprint
    15% site
    15% phone
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I usually just stick my head out the window and scream in the general direction of Pennsylvania. I'm always very careful to mention TIM, and the specific product I want. Sure enough, the stuff appears on my doorstep in a few days.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    I talk to Tina Edwards, she has pretty hair and no half-assed amish beard.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    LOL, man I'm glad I'm not standing next to you right now. You're about to be struck down upon with great vengence from the heavens!!!
    Heavy:
    wwestern:
    LOL, man I'm glad I'm not standing next to you right now. You're about to be struck down upon with great vengence from the heavens!!!
    Yeah I hear the Beard is not worth messing with.... You may want to ask forgiveness.
  • ive read in a few post now that if one were to call in there order they can get better prices then what is listed on the site? is this true? also is this only on large box orders or a bunch of mixed single and samplers? i usually order once a month in the range of $150-$400 so im all for getting better deals..do i just call in and say im interested in ordering a box of this and box of that what can you do? i dont want to come of to them sounding like a a$$ or anything, just trying to get some info..
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I'm the only one that hasn't called/emailed :(
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I email all my orders in to Kelly Graffin, shes great to deal with and really quick in replying.
    denali7432:
    ive read in a few post now that if one were to call in there order they can get better prices then what is listed on the site? is this true? also is this only on large box orders or a bunch of mixed single and samplers? i usually order once a month in the range of $150-$400 so im all for getting better deals..do i just call in and say im interested in ordering a box of this and box of that what can you do? i dont want to come of to them sounding like a a$$ or anything, just trying to get some info..
    It all depends on what your in for. It wouldn't hurt to call in or email one of them. I would suggest maybe email one of the people mentioned on the thread first that way the communication could be opened up. Then when you call in and ask for said Rep they will have a good idea what your calling in about. I did that years back with Tim and we email a lot more than we talk over the phone but email is probably my primary form of communication with him. I only call in when I order or when I need to give him a new card number.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I actually just made my first order via email from Tim today. I've always just ordered through the site previously.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    I'm guessing about 1/2 of the next 20 cigars you're gonna smoke will burn and taste like ****
    And it's only 1/2 of them, because the Beard will forgive you your foolish transgression......this time.

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    wwestern:
    homina homina homina
  • Lately it's been 100% emailing the Beard. It is great when you want something not exactly available on the site like 5ers. I love 5ers.
  • I had no clue there were other ways to order that weren't using the website