Home General Discussion
Options

DPG Blue

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is there more than one DPG blend with a blue band? The one I'm smoking doesn't look quite like the blue-banded one shown in CCom's list of cigars.

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    as far as i know that is the only one. maybe it has faded or the band was changed in color at some point.
  • Options
    Thanks, Kuzi. I figured you'd know, if anyone did. This band is still blue but the one shown in the list has a couple little spots of red here and there that mine doesn't have. That's what made me think it might be different. Thanks again.......
  • Options
    The news one have a different band but it's the same blend. The old bands were Blue but very plain not near as ornate as the newer version.
  • Options
    Thanks. This was my first DPG of any kind and was quite good. CCom's description of it says it's full-bodied but, if so, its smoothness mellows it out nicely. I'll put these on my list of brands/blends to buy again.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Hands down one of my favorite cigars. I'm always so excited to get these I never even noticed the bands were slightly changed- I'm usually too busy doing my celebration dance!