Home Non Cigar Related

Hello all!

Just thought I'd drop a line to say Hi! to the forum. I've been reading for a while, not much of a "poster" but I do like to read. I'm in my mid 40's but I'm fairly new to cigars and enjoy reading about the reviews, herfs, etc. I'm a cigarette smoker but really enjoy cigars. Hopefully one day I'll get rid of cigs and just smoke fine, handrolled, delightful tobacco sticks of wonder. Glad to see some gun nuts on here too! And yes, my wife smokes cigars too when it suits her. She bought me a wonderful 100 count Man'O War humidor which is pretty dang cool. It's almost full. Sincerely, Craig PS Anyone know of a place to smoke indoors in Grand Junction Co.? A search didn't reveal any cigar friendly locals.

Comments

• rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Welcome!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Humi's can get full fast, a common problem. You should post more often!
  • Welcome! I'm also a (former) cigarette smoker. Love my sticks now!

When it's not convienient to smoke a cigar, I have an electronic cigarette, which keeps me off of cigarettes. Might want to give it a try! If you want to know more, p.m. me.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Hippiebrian:
    Welcome! I'm also a (former) cigarette smoker. Love my sticks now! When it's not convienient to smoke a cigar, I have an electronic cigarette, which keeps me off of cigarettes. Might want to give it a try! If you want to know more, p.m. me.
    Yeah, my best friend just got one of those things and he's been happy with it. Mind you he was one who bashed them and had no intention to quit. Now he rarely smokes if at all.
  • Hope this helps

Smoker Friendly - (Brick & Mortar)
    569 32 Road
    Grand Junction, CO 81504
    Phone: (970) 434-8011
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Hi! Welcome to the forums! I, like you, don't post alot but enjoy to read! Every once in a while I will put in my $.02.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brother. Hope to see more post from you, get to know the community you won't be disappointed. We even have a few CO boys and gal here.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome... Nice to have you here with us. By the way, I liked your TV show Coach.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Ex cig smoker here. You don't need them. If you can get past the morning. I know.
    Besides, you won't be able to afford cigarettes after spending some time here. LOL
  • brotheradam:
    Hope this helps

Smoker Friendly - (Brick & Mortar)
    569 32 Road
    Grand Junction, CO 81504
    Phone: (970) 434-8011
    Thanks brotheradam, I will check that out. I just moved from the eastern Sierras, just across the mountain from you I think. Wished I had Craig T. Nelson's money................ Hopefully I will get tired of the foul tasting cigarettes, the cigars are soooooooo much better smelling and tasting!