Home Non Cigar Related

Anyone here ride motorcycles?

We have been riding since 2001. Here we are with our 2009 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic. image

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Wow, nice bike. I haven't got to doing that yet. I want too. One of these days I'll give bikes a whirl. I think it would be another fun hobby.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I ride the Sporty in my avatar as my commuter bike. I'm slowly chopping it and replacing parts to change it more into of a bobber look. My wife won't let me chop the rear fender cause she rides too! So I told her...Looks like I need a second bike!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I ride a 2004 Fatboy. Trying to sell it right now to get a RoadKing or StreetGlide. Here's my bay......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Not yet, I'm taking my BRC in about two months and hope to get a used bike soon after. Nice bikes.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I have a 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak in the special edition black/red. Got about 4500 miles on it now.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    I'm currently on a BMW R 1200 GS. It's like riding a recliner, love it.
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    2009 HD Road Glide
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    KevinFitts:
    2009 HD Road Glide
    Same here! 2009 road glide that I converted into a road glide classic with a solid mount Tour-pak. I didn't need the ultra version with the fairing lowers and rear speakers.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    2008 Dyna Fat Bob-see avatar.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    1982 Kawasaki KZ-305 CSR, somewhat modified... 1958 Sporty, in the works and gonna be triked because of a paralyzed right leg... Wish nothing for you but smooth roads, long curves, warm sunshine and sweet breezes.
  • Absolutely love my bikes. On and off road. My road ride used to be a Hd Vrod, just traded it in on an ultra classic. Off road we ride yamahas.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Yup, american bikes and old muscle cars are my passion.

got my license and a mid 90s sporty back in 2000 when I was 20 and have been riding ever since. I still have the old sporty because I freaking love sportsters but I also ride a deluxe and my wife has a 1200 custom as well.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current mount is 2005 FLHT, various motorcycles since 1973. One of my favorite things in life!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Great bikes guys!! We've owned a few bikes over the years, here's the first one we got, a 2002 HD Heritage Softail Classic. image
    And a 2004 HD Heritage Softail Classic. image
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    I have a 2006 Kawasaki 650R Ninja and my "big boy" American muscle is a 1997 Honda Valkyrie. 6 carbs, 6 cylinders, 6 pipes. Thing sounds like a small block Chevy and rides like a bat outta hell
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    I ride a 2006 Suzuki C50T. It rides great and I've never had a single problem with it.
  • The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    1982 Goldwing Standard.. aka naked...
    The Colonel:
    You better get some clothes on that thing, lol! Goldwings are nice rides.
    The Colonel:
    You better get some clothes on that thing, lol! Goldwings are nice rides
  • Here is my current bike image This is what I just recently got rid of. I absolutely loved it but it just wasnt really good for long rides. I will absolutely be buying another VROD in soon. Once the budget allows for 2 bikes for myself. image And here is where I really have fun. Cross Country Atv Racing mixed in with a little playing on a MX track imageimageimage
  • GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    My first bike - 2002 Triumph America. I bought it in 2003 and immediately started modifying it. I still have it.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I bought this 2007 Street Glide in 2010. It's an awesome bike, but I don't ride it nearly enough. So it's going up for sale this spring. I'm hoping a nice 1967 Chevelle will take its place.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Love all these pics!! I'll have to see if I have one handy since mine is in storage at the moment. I have a 2006 XL1200low. I love that it is the last year they used a carb but it really sucks when its in the 40s and below, but it could always be worse, at least I don't have to kick start it.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    2003Anniversary Edition Night Train....love it!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Before my spine injury this was my ride. I sold it to my brother to keep it in the family. Hoping one day to be able to ride it again.

• The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    MTuccelli:
    Before my spine injury this was my ride. I sold it to my brother to keep it in the family. Hoping one day to be able to ride it again.

That flash of "green" you may have just seen is envy .. Indians are nice!!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    The Colonel:
    MTuccelli:

That flash of "green" you may have just seen is envy .. Indians are nice!!!
    I've owned them all and my Indian never gave me any problems. It was my only transportation for 3 years, rode it rain or shine.

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551

This is my 2009 roadglide.
    Here's my new Sportster 1200 Low 105 anniversary edition when I got it about 4 years ago. Yes, It was still on the trailer and we were still at the dealership. Couldn't wait to get a pic. I've have a few bikes and still have my license. (it was windy, lol) image
    My Low Rider image