Home Non Cigar Related

I'm off

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Well, I am turning in my computer to get the hard drive wiped today, next time I get on I should be back in sunny Hawaii. Should be home in about a week now, I am stoked, lol. Take it easy everyone.

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    See ya on the flip side alien
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Sweet ... enjoy the Islands. Say hi to my sister and brother-in-law while you're there.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

alienmisprint:
    Well, I am turning in my computer to get the hard drive wiped today, next time I get on I should be back in sunny Hawaii. Should be home in about a week now, I am stoked, lol. Take it easy everyone.

And if you see Obama strolling along on the beach ...toss him a good cigar and try to enlighten him on his evil ways ....

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Enjoy!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Happy days!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the well wishes guys. I am held up in transit right now, so to kill some time I dropped in the MWR here. I should be home soon.

Maddy - your sister lives in Hawaii? Which island? You planning on coming out to visit any time?
    alienmisprint:
    Thanks for the well wishes guys. I am held up in transit right now, so to kill some time I dropped in the MWR here. I should be home soon.

Maddy - your sister lives in Hawaii? Which island? You planning on coming out to visit any time?
    She does, I don't know which island but I know the area she lives in is called Ewa Beach. My Brother in Law is a sub-mariner.

I wanna come visit but I don't know when it will be able to happen.
    No ****! The wife and I lived down in Ewa for over a year, then we moved up to Kunia summer of 06. I liked Ewa quite a bit, it is just the traffic going out in the morning and coming back in the evening. There is only one road into and out of that town, so it gets pretty congested at rush hour times.
    alienmisprint:
    No ****! The wife and I lived down in Ewa for over a year, then we moved up to Kunia summer of 06. I liked Ewa quite a bit, it is just the traffic going out in the morning and coming back in the evening. There is only one road into and out of that town, so it gets pretty congested at rush hour times.
    They just moved there a year ago but she's complained about the traffic but loves the views. Says she can see the ocean from all her windows, well front windows.
    Well, I made it home a few hours ago and have a ton of smokes waiting on me. Thanks again for the well-wishes all.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    welcome back!
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    welcome home bro
    How was the wonderful wizard of Oz?