Home Cigar 101

Tatauje Verocu Westside

sdipsdip Posts: 406

Was in Chatanooga today and stopped in a cigar lounge. Had a Tat Verocu Westside - never heard of it, but it was one fantastic cigar.

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    sdip:

Was in Chatanooga today and stopped in a cigar lounge. Had a Tat Verocu Westside - never heard of it, but it was one fantastic cigar.

You basturd ... you found a Tatuaje that I haven't heard of.
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406

Actually had two, but didn't want to rub it in!  2nd one was a reserva. Also excellent

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    madurofan:
    sdip:

theres also a eastside ....I didn't know that till doing research on the westside

• bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    gmill880:
    madurofan:
    sdip:

theres also a eastside ....I didn't know that till doing research on the westside

I have an eastside that has been sitting for a few months now...sitting right next to a couple Cojuno 2003s
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    bbc020:
    gmill880:
    madurofan:
    sdip:

I have an eastside that has been sitting for a few months now...sitting right next to a couple Cojuno 2003s

sweet , have you already smoked an eastside yet Brandon ?

• bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    gmill880:
    bbc020:
    gmill880:
    madurofan:
    sdip:

sweet , have you already smoked an eastside yet Brandon ?

not yet, you know those smokes you try to forget you have....this is one. I see it, but try not to process that it's there. In fact, it's on a tray with a lot of those types of smokes....I do my best to bypass the temptation.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Heh. Yeah, I recognize that phenomenon.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Tatauje Verocu westside and eastside aka
    tatauje Blood
    tatauje Cryp

....worst joke all day
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    WHAT???? You have never heard of the Westside? What about the Vercou #9? Noella Reservas?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Noella Reservas of course. I'm familiar with the East Coasts and West Coasts but never heard of Eastside or westside. Or am I just confusing all these BS names again.
    kuzi16:
    tatauje Blood
    tatauje Cryp
    The Westside is rolled by the Barksdale gang. The Eastside by Prop Joe.
    That will teach me for not reading all the way. Just goes to show that most people don't ever read the whole word, just glance over them.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    urbino:
    kuzi16:
    tatauje Blood
    tatauje Cryp
    The Westside is rolled by the Barksdale gang. The Eastside by Prop Joe.
    I coulda sworn Westside was rolled by El Marlo??
    That's them fresh-rolled ones. The aged ones are Barksdale. Watched over by Brother Mouzone.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    After reading all you guys talk about the Tatuaje, I went down to the way-overpriced B&M here and picked up a couple. Every one they had were around $20 except the ones I got, they were the Series P I think, plain white band with Tatuaje printed in red script on it. Anyone familiar with these?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    not familiar with them, but you aint kiddin! that place is over priced.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I haven't had the Series P Alien, but I do know it was the first attempt to make an affordable Tat. It is a mixed filler cigar, that is the reason for the price tag being considerably lower. Let us know if they're any good.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Will do, these still cost me a little over $6 each. I'm tellin ya, the mark-up at that B&M is insane.
    The P series is a great mixed filler stick. It is not complex, just a solid enjoyable stick. Pick some up, it is ~3 a stick, so a little more expensive than the C.Com house blends.