Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

La Aurora Barrell Aged

I have been trying to find a few of these to try, but I can't seem to locate them at any of the local B&M's or any of the sites I normally order from. I was wondering if anyone here had a few they'd be willing to trade off? Here are some sticks I have a few of that I could trade:

601 Black
RP Double Moduro
Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
Gurkha Sherpa, Centurian, Master's Select, Royal Brigade
5 Vegas Classic
CI Legends White(Camacho) and Yellow(DPG)

I only have 1-3 of each of these to trade, I am looking for about 4-5 of Barrell Aged.

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

alienmisprint:
    I have been trying to find a few of these to try, but I can't seem to locate them at any of the local B&M's or any of the sites I normally order from. I was wondering if anyone here had a few they'd be willing to trade off? Here are some sticks I have a few of that I could trade:

601 Black
    RP Double Moduro
    Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    Gurkha Sherpa, Centurian, Master's Select, Royal Brigade
    5 Vegas Classic
    CI Legends White(Camacho) and Yellow(DPG)

I only have 1-3 of each of these to trade, I am looking for about 4-5 of Barrell Aged.

I do not have any of these alien but did research them and they sound damn tasty.

I will be going to a couple of the larger B&M's I stalk ...errr I mean visit most likely tommorow or Thursday and I will look around and let you know if I find any.

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I would definately appreciate it. If you can pick me up a few I could either PayPal you some cash or work out a trade. Thanks!
    I just found them on a website I order from occasionally. If you still want to pick a couple up and work out a trade, that'd be cool since I have already expended my budget for this month, or if you can't find any at the local B&M's around there, that's cool too, I can always get a 5er next month, lol.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Did not get to go to the mega b&m today, bummer, but I'll keep an eye out ...
    No biggie, thanks anyways. I think I am going to try to talk the ol' lady into letting me pick up a 5 pack of them anyways, lol.