Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Ultimate Whisky Experience, Las Vegas 2012

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
I got an e-mail from the Dalmore stating

"In March our Master Distiller Richard Paterson will present a selection of special bottles from The Dalmore at The Ultimate Whisky Experience, 'Nth 2012 Show', in Las Vegas. During his visit Richard will present a Dalmore Masterclass entitled Wonder of Wood - The Art Of Finesse. In this he will showcase the range of wood used when crafting The Dalmore, and the impact of each on our whisky. Participants will be tutored through The Dalmore Castle Leod, King Alexander III, Cigar Malt Reserve, 1981, 1978, and The 40, as well as a new and as yet unreleased expression. Finally, as part of the admission package, guests can choose one pour from a range of 'Super Premium' whiskies, valued at a minimum of $300 per pour. The Dalmore Astrum (40yo) and The Dalmore Aurora (45yo) are included in the choices available"

They also sent me a discount of $100 off the connoisseur ticket price. If anyone is going and would like this please let me know so that I can forward the e-mail to you.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    wish I could go.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    roland_7707:
    I got an e-mail from the Dalmore stating

"In March our Master Distiller Richard Paterson will present a selection of special bottles from The Dalmore at The Ultimate Whisky Experience, 'Nth 2012 Show', in Las Vegas. During his visit Richard will present a Dalmore Masterclass entitled Wonder of Wood - The Art Of Finesse. In this he will showcase the range of wood used when crafting The Dalmore, and the impact of each on our whisky. Participants will be tutored through The Dalmore Castle Leod, King Alexander III, Cigar Malt Reserve, 1981, 1978, and The 40, as well as a new and as yet unreleased expression. Finally, as part of the admission package, guests can choose one pour from a range of 'Super Premium' whiskies, valued at a minimum of $300 per pour. The Dalmore Astrum (40yo) and The Dalmore Aurora (45yo) are included in the choices available"

They also sent me a discount of $100 off the connoisseur ticket price. If anyone is going and would like this please let me know so that I can forward the e-mail to you.
    Lordy, that would be a great trip! I've not had this Scotch, but have heard nothing but good things about it. Maybe next time I go shopping for Scotch, I'll pick up a bottle.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    That sounds killer. My limited experience with Dalmore has been very positive (albeit not anything outrageous as their malts go...).