Home Non Cigar Related

I'm at work!!

Who else here sneaks a peak and slides in a post here and there while they are at work? I'm an RN and I make home visits, but when I'm not doing that, I work in the office and I have a computer at my desk. I kinda just leave it set on this page and leave another page set somewhere else. I try to be good and not post and look too much though. Who else views this site at work? (everyone here at work looks and posts somewhere) lol. Gotta get back to work now..........:)

Comments

• KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    depends on which job im at. if im at the store, i pop on about once an hour. if im in my ambulance, i cant. never get to just get a break.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i am on here all day long, at work and home. my phone homepage is set to this as well. i guess i am hooked
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretending to work while I type this. Shhh
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Since my laptop died last year it's either work or my phone.

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    If Im at the office, I try to look in pretty regularly. If I happen to be in the field that particular day, cant find the time.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I live on my iPhone and as long as I got a signal when I'm on a boat I try to pop on a couple times a day.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'm always on here at work
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried once, during a lunch break, but they've set our computers to block all kinds of stuff, CCOM included, couldn't even get it by going through my E-mail. **** bastids!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Computers at work won't allow it, but when I get some down time in the lab I sometimes surf on my phone.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I am pretty much always on this site.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I have a computer at my desk so the site is always up in the background. I also keep a tab open on the sprint sale. I have the site marked in my favorites on my cell phone. The only time they get me away from the site is if they take away all electronics! If the car/truck hooked up to the web, I'd go sit in truck surfing Ccom.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    It just so happens that I'm posting from the Dispatch office in the FD I work for. When I'm in the next county over, I'm usually on here between runs. They disconnected the WiFi option on our laptops in the ambulances, which is probably a good thing. Don't know how it would work out trying to intubate and surf the forum at the same time...
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm a night shifter so I usually get on throughout the night to check on things. I'm actually sitting in one of our conference rooms right now, trying to get off the floor to browse a little. I have my own laptop, so there usually isn't a problem to jump on anytime I want.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm always on at work... I'm at work right now, matter of fact.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I'm on my vacation in Maui and I'm still on here. A week without ccom? Get real!
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    OchoZacho:
    I'm on my vacation in Maui and I'm still on here. A week without ccom? Get real!
    Now THAT'S lovin' ccom!! lol!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    In a boring monthly meeting listening to the bull, figured to log on to here!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...