Home Non Cigar Related

Honest Bernie!

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Ok, since Bernie Madoff is now convicted and admited to all the shady s**t he did, what do all you guys think the judge should pass down as a sentence? Keep in mind the maximum he can get is 150 years.

Comments

• dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    How old is he? 150 minus half his age should be sufficient... somewhere between that and "rot in hell"
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Isn't he in his 60's? 50 years should be sufficient....and maybe a good *** kicking thrown in for good measure
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    dutyje:
    How old is he? 150 minus half his age should be sufficient... somewhere between that and "rot in hell"
    Ok, I'm with ya, but why minus half his age? He is in his 70's... it won't really matter either way if ya take that much off... haha
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    PuroFreak:
    dutyje:
    Ok, I'm with ya, but why minus half his age? He is in his 70's... it won't really matter either way if ya take that much off... haha
    Just wanna make sure he's not up for parole any time soon
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I'd settle for 10 years if it's in a real prison.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yea, 10 years of gettin his 70 something year old ass pounded would be BAAAD!!! haha I doubt he would even make it out alive. The sad part is that he will be in a "Martha Stewart" type prison with tennis courts. I hope he rots in there!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    I'd settle for 10 years if it's in a real prison.
    yup, though when was the last time a rich person went there? (maybe OJ... not sure on that one)
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Is OJ even rich anymore? As for Madoff, a year and a half of being a 400 pound gangbanger named Tank's girlfriend might be enough of a punishment. That or go with Hitler's punishment in Little Nicky, a pineapple a day shoved where the sun don't shine.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Screw prison time, I say give each person he financially destroyed 15min locked in a room together, and say "ok, u got 15min...feel free to do anything you want". lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I don't see why a public stoning is out of the question...and no, not the kind that leaves him lazy and looking for munchies. The man ruined people's lives, anything less than the ruination of his own life is letting him off too easy. My two cents anyhow, probably not worth the grain of salt it should be taken with.