Home Non Cigar Related

Man Cave

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Finally got pics of my garage, here it is:

Comments

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Nice! I'm loving the action figures. Makes me wish I had somewhere to set up my own man cave.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Great Tony ...looks like you got everything you need man ...nice to just have a place to chill and enjoy cigars ...
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    I share a 620 sqft apartment with my girlfriend. Nothing man cave about it.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Matt Marvel:
    Nice! I'm loving the action figures. Makes me wish I had somewhere to set up my own man cave.
    Yeah man, I saw them at Ross's for like $10 total and realized they were recreations of the exact same G.I. Joes I grew up with, I had to get 'em.

TheShaun:

I know what you mean, we just moved from a 950 sq ft three-bedroom. It's nice to have my own area, and its like I told my wife. Women don't need a cave because they already have one built-in; its called a ****.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    You want a load of sawdust for the floors? I have plenty. Nothing "mans" up a man-cave like sawdust and grease. All my grease has sawdust in it, though.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Nice cave! Looks exactly like my friends man cave. Does that ionic breeze keep the old cigar smell down at all?
    cabinetmaker:
    You want a load of sawdust for the floors? I have plenty. Nothing "mans" up a man-cave like sawdust and grease. All my grease has sawdust in it, though.
    Nah, I'm good on that. As soon as I get back into it, the floor will be covered with metal shavings. I can't hammer a nail straight, but I do dabble in metal work a bit.

Goldy:
    Nice cave! Looks exactly like my friends man cave. Does that ionic breeze keep the old cigar smell down at all?

Its not an Ionic Breeze, I am waaaay too cheap for that, lol. It is just a regular fan (it gets pretty hot here), and for keeping the cigar smell down, I use the garage door for that, lol. Plus, I like the smell of cigar smoke in there, it makes me feel at home.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    alienmisprint:
    cabinetmaker:
    Nah, I'm good on that. As soon as I get back into it, the floor will be covered with metal shavings. I can't hammer a nail straight, but I do dabble in metal work a bit.

Goldy:

Its not an Ionic Breeze, I am waaaay too cheap for that, lol. It is just a regular fan (it gets pretty hot here), and for keeping the cigar smell down, I use the garage door for that, lol. Plus, I like the smell of cigar smoke in there, it makes me feel at home.
    That's a nice place, glad to see you're all settled in Tony.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Thats pretty bad A Marvel poster. I like your man cave.
  • TheShaun:
    I feel your pain man. I have a porch that has an ashtray on it. Other than that, I've got nothing. We're getting ready to move in a couple of months into a bigger apartment. Doubt that I'm going to be able to form a smoking room though which sucks but, it is what it is. At least we won't be in eachother's faces at all times.
    Thewelder:
    Thats pretty bad A Marvel poster. I like your man cave.
    Thanks man, I dig it. It is printed on a particle board of some type, I got it at Blockbuster of all places.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    looks about like my apartment, cept there's carpet, and more computer junk.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    and its like I told my wife. Women don't need a cave because they already have one built-in; its called a ****.

BAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Dude, that's the best quote I've heard all week, right next to my buddy describing a$$ to a$$ as "two (female) strippers sharing one d!ldo - raunchy lady and the tramp style."
    I've heard/seen that before, but not with the "raunchy lady and the tramp style".....nice, lol, very nice.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The Red Ryder is a good start (if you don't put your eye out, kid!). I've got a bazooka hanging in mine. Of course, being single, my entire house is my man cave.

To answer another question, yes, the Ionic type air cleaners do a pretty good job, and unlike HEPA types are absolutely quiet.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Here is my Man Cave: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Signed by Don Alejandro Robina:Photobucket Photobucket
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i could very easily live in that "cave"
    EDIT: and im pretty sure my dad has the same couches/chair in his den
    My outdoor smoking setup: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Next herf is at Rzaman's pad!! March 10th!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    What country are we in?
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    What country are we in?
    heaven
  • SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Man Cave??? Looks more like Man Mecca inside AND out.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    Next herf is at Rzaman's pad!! March 10th!
    +1
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Nicaragua...I came here with a four years of assignment. I will be here two more years. AN OPEN INVITATION to all my BOTL/SOTL to join me if you are here.