Home Non Cigar Related

Federal Reserve-Bilderberg Group-Trilateral Commission-Government Corruption

Ok, I've been on a anti-government/establishment soapbox as of late and it's probably getting old, but this video is so worth viewing. It's long but worth it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195&hl=en

PS - The title is a bit of a misnomer, this goes way beyond Obama.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jlzimmerman:
    Ok, I've been on a anti-government/establishment soapbox as of late and it's probably getting old...
    not getting old at all.

• jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    Remember when Sen. Palpatine was granted new powers by the galactic Senate to squelch the trade federation war fears that loomed overhead? Well, you know what happened with that one.

Geithner is seeking unprecedented powers for new regulatory authority to squelch the financial system fears that loom overhead. Hmmmmm. This fits PERFECTLY to what is said in the video.

The plot thickens!!!! *queue spooky music*
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    jlzimmerman:
    PS - The title is a bit of a misnomer, this goes way beyond Obama.
    I acctually just watched the WHOLE 1:51 minutes (business is really slow) and this certainly goes way beyond Obama. The tiltle should be the "deception of the human race", or "the greatest cover up". J
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I highly doubt this is true. But believe if you want. Always good to stir up the lies and "secret" agendas.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    phobicsquirrel:
    I highly doubt this is true. But believe if you want. Always good to stir up the lies and "secret" agendas.
    I agree that it's probably nor true however what if it was. Ooooo I love a good conspiracy theory as it really get the creative juices flowing!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i blame aliens.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Its Mary Magdaline's fault ....