Home Non Cigar Related

What an idiot!

OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
This actually happened last week at the dealership I used to work at......

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    wow
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    You're there!
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Thats not quite what I'm looking for, can I test drive another one?
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Actually I could be considered an idiot of the day. A few years ago I told my boss in many words what I thought of him. I ended up being unemployed for a year.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Extreme idiots:

http://stg.do/N5W
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    "OK, keep coming, a little more, a little more, a little more...stop! You're good."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    This actually happened last week at the dealership I used to work at......
    How?!?!?!?!....how do you F that up?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I bet I know what his first words were after it happened. Mechanical malfunction. It seems that A mechanical malfunction is the go-to response these days. Whatever happened to the old saying "I screwed up" that is seldom heard nowadays. :-)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    HOW!? I worked for a utility company for several years and I use to hate having to deal with cars knocking down our poles. Seems it usually happened from drunk drivers more often than not. Always hit the freaking pole. And they always seem to do it when I was on call.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Is that Obama on the left in the picture ??? Was he or Michele driving bwahahahahaha !!!
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    "Found it!"
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Is that Obama on the left in the picture ??? Was he or Michele driving bwahahahahaha !!!

:-)
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    The driver...what was her name?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    phobicsquirrel:
    HOW!? I worked for a utility company for several years and I use to hate having to deal with cars knocking down our poles. Seems it usually happened from drunk drivers more often than not. Always hit the freaking pole. And they always seem to do it when I was on call.
    Hey, I work for an Energy company (that has utility businesses) and we always get the construction backhoe taking down the lines. Oh no worries, you only took down all of Mexico. See ya....Happened 3 times.....