Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

AJGARLETT grants wishes!

HUGE THANK YOU TO TONY FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN!!

Did a little business with my man Tony (AJGARLETT) and he delivered big time! Not only did everything come in perfect condition, but he took the liberty to throw in an OPUSX MADURO!! Yeah, you read that right. OpusX Maduro... as a BONUS!!

Tony does everything top notch. Thank you brother.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    HEYOO! That is one HELL of a haul!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!! Tony is top notch!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    x2
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    zeebra:
    x2
    x3.. Nice pick up Todd!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Man I wish this was my thread and I was posting these pics! A handful of Opus X's and a box of LP40's!! Thats a good day!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wowzers! (drooling)
    That's a very very nice lineup you got, Todd. And a nice sneak attack, Tony

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Oh, BTW, no such thing as opus X maduro so I'll PM you my addy and I'll test it out for you, I don't want you to screw up your palate. Don't worry about thanking me, its what we are all here for!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    zeebra:
    Oh, BTW, no such thing as opus X maduro so I'll PM you my addy and I'll test it out for you, I don't want you to screw up your palate. Don't worry about thanking me, its what we are all here for!!
    good looking out. lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Tony, Todd was so busy talking about the Opus X's that when I seen the picture, very nice, never paged down far enough till now to zee the LP40's very, very nice!!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:

This is correct, but EVERYONE knows this :). Good stuff all around....

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    MVW67:
    Very nice Tony, Todd was so busy talking about the Opus X's that when I seen the picture, very nice, never paged down far enough till now to zee the LP40's very, very nice!!!!!
    the L40s are what got this transaction started... I wanted to get some and couldn't find em... but Tony is like the Fort Knox of cigars, and was awesome enough to jump in and help me out. I can't tell you how excited I am to have em!
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    BigT06:

Did a little business with my man Tony (AJGARLETT) and he delivered big time! Not only did everything come in perfect condition, but he took the liberty to throw in an OPUSX MADURO!! Yeah, you read that right. OpusX Maduro... as a BONUS!!

When it comes to those L-40's, smoke the one on the far right first. Look at him, every other stick is looking at one another and generally happy to be there. That guy on the far right has his face in the corner an the stick next too him is trying hard to ignore him. Just an awkward stick. Smoke him.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sporus:
    BigT06:

When it comes to those L-40's, smoke the one on the far right first. Look at him, every other stick is looking at one another and generally happy to be there. That guy on the far right has his face in the corner an the stick next too him is trying hard to ignore him. Just an awkward stick. Smoke him.
    lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR