Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    The Colonel:

It's to hard to copy and paste. Will someone post the direct link? Then I can see what this is all about. It's not that I am lazy, it's just that I feel it takes to much time to copy and paste. I'm far to busy to spend the extra two seconds it takes to copy and paste. Thanks in advance for pasting the direct link.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Funny idea for A holiday. Besides the aesthetics of the issue, what purpose would it serve? Does it deserve Holiday status? Maybe we should take A vote on this one. I'll back popular decision on this one. Peer pressure you see. I am in favor of adding holidays to the calendar. It takes the boredom out of everyday life. I look forward to the ballot reading. :-)

Thanks for posting the direct link. Otherwise my busy schedule wouldn't allow me the time to view the video.
    The Colonel:

Cool idea. I do however plan to have A little fun with this one. I will not rest until everyone on the forums See's the video.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    RBeckom:
    Funny idea for A holiday. Besides the aesthetics of the issue, what purpose would it serve? Does it deserve Holiday status? Maybe we should take A vote on this one. I'll back popular decision on this one. Peer pressure you see. I am in favor of adding holidays to the calendar. It takes the boredom out of everyday life. I look forward to the ballot reading. :-)
    I will certainly vote YEA for giving this Holiday status? If you cant celebrate THIS, what CAN you celebrate??? :-) Again, I say YEA!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Aslong as its not plumber cleavage or man mams I'm all for it
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A resounding yes!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    In my best " rainman voice " ...... Yeah ... Yeah National Cleavage day Yeah ... National Cleavage Day ... Yeah Yeah