Home Non Cigar Related

Side Effects ... LMAO

gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
Is it just me or does every medication being pumped on TV have absurd , incredible side effects , many times they are worse than what the meds are taken for .

ACME ointment creme for the treatment of poison ivy . Will reduce itching and burning in most test patients by 50 % .
Some patients have reported these side effects : Anger control issues , homicidal thoughts , itching **** , sagging t!ts , weak eye , pink eye , nervous twitches , kidney failure , lung failure , heart failure , club foot , hunch back , hair loss , abnormal hair growth , gum disease , numbness of limbs , trouble concentrating , sleeplessness , loss of appetite , in-grown toenails , torrets syndrome , lack of control of bodily functions , brain tumors , amnesia , dry humping potted plants , tooth enamel loss , knobby knees , loss of hearing , cancer , colitis , trouble balancing check book , and a burning desire to listen to Bobby Goldsboro tapes !!!!!!!!!! And in rare cases DEATH !!!

Holy F'in **** ... I'll just itch for a few days , thank you very much !!!

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    LMAO,, yup!!
    gmill880:
    Is it just me or does every medication being pumped on TV have absurd , incredible side effects , many times they are worse than what the meds are taken for .

ACME ointment creme for the treatment of poison ivy . Will reduce itching and burning in most test patients by 50 % .
    Some patients have reported these side effects : Anger control issues , homicidal thoughts , itching **** , sagging t!ts , weak eye , pink eye , nervous twitches , kidney failure , lung failure , heart failure , club foot , hunch back , hair loss , abnormal hair growth , gum disease , numbness of limbs , trouble concentrating , sleeplessness , loss of appetite , in-grown toenails , torrets syndrome , lack of control of bodily functions , brain tumors , amnesia , dry humping potted plants , tooth enamel loss , knobby knees , loss of hearing , cancer , colitis , trouble balancing check book , and a burning desire to listen to Bobby Goldsboro tapes !!!!!!!!!!

• Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    The Kid:
    LMAO,, yup!!
    gmill880:

Some patients have reported these side effects : Anger control issues , homicidal thoughts , itching **** , sagging t!ts , weak eye , pink eye , nervous twitches , kidney failure , lung failure , heart failure , club foot , hunch back , hair loss , abnormal hair growth , gum disease , numbness of limbs , trouble concentrating , sleeplessness , loss of appetite , in-grown toenails , torrets syndrome , lack of control of bodily functions , brain tumors , amnesia , dry humping potted plants , tooth enamel loss , knobby knees , loss of hearing , cancer , colitis , trouble balancing check book , and a burning desire to listen to Bobby Goldsboro tapes !!!!!!!!!!

...and my favorite...sudden death
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    The Kid:
    LMAO,, yup!!
    gmill880:

...and my favorite...sudden death
    Yeah, I love that sudden death thing :D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:

Some patients have reported these side effects : Anger control issues , homicidal thoughts , itching **** , sagging t!ts , weak eye , pink eye , nervous twitches , kidney failure , lung failure , heart failure , club foot , hunch back , hair loss , abnormal hair growth , gum disease , numbness of limbs , trouble concentrating , sleeplessness , loss of appetite , in-grown toenails , torrets syndrome , lack of control of bodily functions , brain tumors , amnesia , dry humping potted plants , tooth enamel loss , knobby knees , loss of hearing , cancer , colitis , trouble balancing check book , and a burning desire to listen to Bobby Goldsboro tapes !!!!!!!!!! And in rare cases DEATH !!!

Too **** funny Gene. These commercials always leave me shaking my head. Are there really people out there that are that stupid? I would have thought that natural selection would have taken care of that problem by now. LMAO
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    laker1963:
    gmill880:

Too **** funny Gene. These commercials always leave me shaking my head. Are there really people out there that are that stupid? I would have thought that natural selection would have taken care of that problem by now. LMAO

Me too Doug me too !!! Blows my mind ... where is natural selection when you need it ???
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    You forgot **** seepage!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you read a lot of doctors say that they prescribe something because the benefits outweigh the consequences if you dont take it, i think its a money scam kickback to doctors
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    These things are getting to be just as bad as doctors themselves. I find that no matter HOW BAD I manage to F myself up, the doctor's treatment always hurts worse!

Massive open stab wound in your leg? Here! Lets cram a syringe attached to a bag of saline in it and wave it around to irrigate the wound!

Two inch long "splinter" lodged subcutaneously in your chest that just broken thru due to infection after festering in your body for two months? No problem! We will just widen the wound with a scalpel so we can see what we're doing, go in there with tweezers and rip it out! Whats that? Oh, no anesthesia or painkilling injection necessary. Now just lie still...

Think you blew your knee out? Well, MRI's are too expensive, so instead we will stick a three inch needle in the joint, under the kneecap and between the femur and shin bone and draw out some fluid so we can analyze it. Of course we're going to have to strap you down to a table so you dont move. And after we get you strapped in... by the way, I wont actually be doing the sample. That will be done by my orderly who is two months out of his technical school - with a couple DOZEN oops, sorry's and almost had it that time's thrown in for flavor. (This one brought to you by the US military - dont tell US we have no sense of humor!)

Add to this advertisements for pharmecuticals like Gene mentioned - What? Cant get it up? Man do we have a pill for you! Yeah, there's a CHANCE it will blow a blood vessel or even stop your ticker - but whats more important? You DO want to be a MAN again, dont you?

I tell ya boys, you just gotta laugh! :-)

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I get a kick out of how it seems we have a pill for absolutley everything you can think of. Mommy and daddy didnt hug you enough, whole world think youre misunderstood, cant deal with life's problems... we have a pill for that. We even have pills to make you feel better wile youre taking the other pill that makes you feel better. What ever happened to suck it up and deal with it? When did the world become so fragile that we have resorted to having every problem solved for us, even if it means taking a pill, instead of dealing with your problems head on. Damn drug companies have made their own market, they tell you about a problem, convince you that you have it, makes sure you realize it isnt your fault then sell you a pill.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Toombes:
    You forgot **** seepage!!
    And oily discharge.