New Ice Cream .....

gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
deleted - too easy

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    deleted???

geeeez!

ill talk Ice cream.

my wife and i made green tea Ice Cream. It was fantastic.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Ever had Baileys Irish Cream Ice Cream? Schwing!!! Can only find it like once a year.
    no i havent. i can make it though.

ive already made Spiced rum ice cream. it was fantastic.
    kuzi16:
    it was fantastic.
    BTW ALL my ice cream is fantastic.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:
    it was fantastic.

is the next venture into Ice Cream? If so, you'll prolly have yet another customer in me.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Jetmech_63:
    Ever had Baileys Irish Cream Ice Cream? Schwing!!! Can only find it like once a year.
    Used to work at a Haagen Dazs ice cream shop, they had Bailey's ice cream there, good god was it great ice cream. Go onto their site, you can see if they have a shop in your area, and if they do get a Bailey's Shake, maybe throw some malt powder in it, you won't be disappointed. Only drawback, its Haagen Dazs and they are a little on the pricey side.
    bbc020:
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:
    it was fantastic.

is the next venture into Ice Cream? If so, you'll prolly have yet another customer in me.
    we only make ice cream for our own personal gain. however, if kuzipaluza happens as i hope it will, ill make a few flavors for everyone that shows up.

maybe chocolate samplers too.
    kuzi16:
    bbc020:
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:
    it was fantastic.

we only make ice cream for our own personal gain. however, if kuzipaluza happens as i hope it will, ill make a few flavors for everyone that shows up.

maybe chocolate samplers too.
    well, I'd love to be there for that....you have a date in mind yet? My calender is filling up more and more everyday.
    not sure. the wife and i have to discuss. probably in the September/October area
  • Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    Edy's Drumstick Ice Cream...

Geez Dude, i was half expecting you to say bacon something or other :)
  • Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    It's a proven mathematical fact that the addition of bacon to any food increases the awesome factor by at least 20. Except for ice cream. Proven fact.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I can get onboard with this Dude Theorem. Bacon is gooooood.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    It's the candy of meats.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Use to really enjoy the starbucks icecream you could buy at the supermarket....they discontinued the flavor I really liked...it was something like a white mocha coffey or something close to that ummm ummm gooood!!!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Use to really enjoy the starbucks icecream you could buy at the supermarket....they discontinued the flavor I really liked...it was something like a white mocha coffey or something close to that ummm ummm gooood!!!
    you've got a lot of interesting flavors up where your from...
    phobicsquirrel:
    gmill880:
    you've got a lot of interesting flavors up where your from...

you are right squirrel
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    did i hear someone say bacon??
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Get on it, man.. I wanna see some bacon ice cream
    Bacon ice cream.....You would be DudeLoves hero! How about Margarita ice cream...
    How about a nice Maduro Ice Cream .....thick dark full bodied but creamy and smooth chock full of flavor ...oohhh yeaaa ...we'll call it Maduro Madness ...it'll have a picture on the box of a bowl full with thick cigar smoke swirling around it....hmmmm
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    great, like I wasn't already enough of fat ass, now I'll be eating a pint of this a night...
    Luko:
    great, like I wasn't already enough of fat ass, now I'll be eating a pint of this a night...

as my first customer Luko you get free ice cream for life ...:)
    dutyje:
    ok... so in the same vain as this...

the other night i went to a friends house and made him chocolate covered bacon. this is fantastic.

it will not be on my Chocolate business menu (kosher kitchen) but damn, it was good.
    kuzi16:
    dutyje:
    ok... so in the same vain as this...

the other night i went to a friends house and made him chocolate covered bacon. this is fantastic.

it will not be on my Chocolate business menu (kosher kitchen) but damn, it was good.
    (in best homer voice) "mmmmm chocolate covered bacon"
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    One of my favorite things to do with my family is to make our own Root Beer and Ice Cream. Nothing quite like it eating your own homemade root beer floats, especially on a hot summer's day in the deep south.

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    One of my favorite things to do with my family is to make our own Root Beer and Ice Cream. Nothing quite like it eating your own homemade root beer floats, especially on a hot summer's day in the deep south.
    AMEN
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    kuzi16:
    Sounds gross... but now that you've made it, tried it, and said it is good, I suddenly really, really want some

kuzi16:
    so in the same vain as this
    in the same vane as this.... you're so vein
    dutyje:
    kuzi16:
    Sounds gross... but now that you've made it, tried it, and said it is good, I suddenly really, really want some

kuzi16:
    so in the same vain as this
    in the same vane as this.... you're so vein
    D' OH!

kuzi16:
    i went to a friends house and made him chocolate covered bacon. this is fantastic.

I cant believe you used Kosher and Bacon in the same breath. That a new one....ROFL:)