Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm addicted

Over the last 6 months I have not been able to stay off this site. My posts don't reflect it but I'm constantly looking up new threads reading and learning. ( I'm Always the guy just watching and don't take action till now) I feel as if I know some of you guys even though I have never had any direct contact. My collection is no where near most of the other members but I wanted to send out some love. Especially with all the bombings going around. I hope these are goin to be the first of many. Im getting my new coolidor in orderto join in on the fun. This is a great place and I'm happy to be a member here. just wanted to stay thanks. DC# 03120090000228300222 DC# 03120090000228300239 DC# 03120090000228300246

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    cmartin:
    Over the last 6 months I have not been able to stay off this site. My posts don't reflect it but I'm constantly looking up new threads reading and learning. ( I'm Always the guy just watching and don't take action till now) I feel as if I know some of you guys even though I have never had any direct contact. My collection is no where near most of the other members but I wanted to send out some love. Especially with all the bombings going around. I hope these are goin to be the first of many. Im getting my new coolidor in orderto join in on the fun. This is a great place and I'm happy to be a member here. just wanted to stay thanks. DC# 03120090000228300222 DC# 03120090000228300239 DC# 03120090000228300246
    Very Nice Chris!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly a humbling act Cheis! Very classy and really glad you decided to come out and play brother, really glad to have you here!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BRING IT CHRIS!!! We need more noobs stepping up and throwing bombs out! Go buy a cooler, and let;s get this party started WOOTWOOT!!!!
  • cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Its on brother. Just got my cedar trays that I ordered for my cooler. Now all I gotta do is fill her up and get a Credit card that my wife cant see lol.
    Thanks Mike. I did learn from you. Thanks again for my first bomb.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Good luck, once you start. It's hard to stop. By the way, you may have just sealed your own fate. You just told everyone your getting a new cooler. Basically, its new and empty. :)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    cmartin:
    Its on brother. Just got my cedar trays that I ordered for my cooler. Now all I gotta do is fill her up and get a Credit card that my wife cant see lol.
    +1
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Good luck, once you start. It's hard to stop. By the way, you may have just sealed your own fate. You just told everyone your getting a new cooler. Basically, its new and empty. :)
    SEE Chris that is all the reason some of these BOTL need to wreck havoc, Not me though I keep it on the straight and narrow!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    BRING IT CHRIS!!! We need more noobs stepping up and throwing bombs out! Go buy a cooler, and let;s get this party started WOOTWOOT!!!!
    ;o),,, Go get em Chris!
    Ya shes new and pretty empty. Got the cedar in over night and holding right at 70%. Hopefullly when i get off shift in the AM it will be good to fill. just got an E-mail from my local B&M. They got some Liga #9 in. They are gonna be my first purchase towards filling her up. Now if I can only figure out how to post a reply with the original post in it ill be good. lol It is going to be hard to stop. I already found 2 new targets ;)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Coldplay gettin into the action.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    SleevePlz:
    Direwolf:
    Lol.
    +1
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    cmartin:

Walmart prepaid visa is very nice to have just gotta remember to throw away the reciepts.......:)
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    RCY Cigars:
    he's lying, they won't do anything! :D
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Medic45:
    cmartin:

Walmart prepaid visa is very nice to have just gotta remember to throw away the reciepts.......:)
    TRUTH! ....had to stop myself from using my whole paycheck and getting one of the $100 ones (i can barely control myself sometimes)
    taythegibs:
    Medic45:
    cmartin:

TRUTH! ....had to stop myself from using my whole paycheck and getting one of the $100 ones (i can barely control myself sometimes)

No kidding look at my posts in general forum!!!! I went nuts today!!!!Very easily done!
    That's a great idea. Going to make a trip to Walmart soon. I've only been married a year so I'm still learning the ropes lol.
    Oh nooooo lol grats and be careful!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmartin:
    +1. Now you're thinking.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

I've used the whole " oh that's a bomb" excuse twice now. I needed a new one for a whole lol.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Nice to see you jump into the action!

Warning: some of these guys are animals... and you have now entered the jungle. Your new cooler might be f*cked already...
    Alright fellas te bombs should be landing today. I was looking at some of the other bombs landing recently. The sticks that I sent out although not anything expensive or rare are some of my favorites that I have tried so far. There will be more....
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    cmartin:
    Alright fellas te bombs should be landing today. I was looking at some of the other bombs landing recently. The sticks that I sent out although not anything expensive or rare are some of my favorites that I have tried so far. There will be more....
    That''s the best reason to bomb dude.