Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

All I heard was "KA"............

So I went to lunch today just like any other day and upon returning the office, my staff was looking at me funny. I was handed 4 boxes. One was the bouncing bomb to celebrate the birth of RBeckom's grandchild, another was an order from CCOM but then the two others drew my attention. I picked up the first one and held it to my ear. All I heard was "KA" because by the time it "Boomed" my ears were already bleeding. My eyes were crusted black from the concussion and blare. The air seemed to be sucked from my lungs and I fell to my knees crying for someone to make the pain go away!!! Sheeewwweeee! Good thing Im from the south! After I dryed my eyes and dusted myself off this is what remained. Medic sent me a welcoming bomb and ALL of these were smokes that I wanted to try.....thank you so much Brian!image Then, I look at the next package and see that Noah has completely blistered me in our Noob trade. There are sticks in here that I've seen a lot of you post that I figured I would never get to try. I cant thank you enough Noah! Thanks for taking me on as my sponsor to get me started trading in this great brotherhood. I am completely humbled by both of your generosity!!! Just remember though, I am a quick study!!!imageimage

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    So I went to lunch today just like any other day and upon returning the office, my staff was looking at me funny. I was handed 4 boxes. One was the bouncing bomb to celebrate the birth of RBeckom's grandchild, another was an order from CCOM but then the two others drew my attention. I picked up the first one and held it to my ear. All I heard was "KA" because by the time it "Boomed" my ears were already bleeding. My eyes were crusted black from the concussion and blare. The air seemed to be sucked from my lungs and I fell to my knees crying for someone to make the pain go away!!! Sheeewwweeee! Good thing Im from the south! After I dryed my eyes and dusted myself off this is what remained. Medic sent me a welcoming bomb and ALL of these were smokes that I wanted to try.....thank you so much Brian!image Then, I look at the next package and see that Noah has completely blistered me in our Noob trade. There are sticks in here that I've seen a lot of you post that I figured I would never get to try. I cant thank you enough Noah! Thanks for taking me on as my sponsor to get me started trading in this great brotherhood. I am completely humbled by both of your generosity!!! Just remember though, I am a quick study!!!imageimage

Day-um!!! Doc, can you hear me at the bottom of that crater?! Nice work, guys! Enjoy the sticks, brother.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Huh?
  • cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Nice hits. You got some nice looking sticks there.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    My pleasure, Doc! Happy palate exploring!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy Doc the pleasure was all mine.... See ya when you come back from the stone age...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    oh damn the doc just got laid out,,lol,,,,,,,Nice hits guys