Home Non Cigar Related

Bacon soaked death.

Comments

• bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Dude Love:
    http://www.bbqaddicts.com/bacon-explosion.html Summer can't come quick enough...

This is inspiring to me...I have to got to try this
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I had to chew 2 aspirin after looking at that
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    HO-LY PIG
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    ( In my best porky pig voice) bebadabebadabebadabebada  thats just WRONG !!!!!!!!
  • cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    I love fatty's or ABTs (atomic bufflo turds as some call them)...I can't wait to fire up the smoker!!!
    Damn global warming....where are you when I need you!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Dear God that looks good!!! Take a slice of that and top off a 1/3 lb burger with it....oh the possibilities
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Dee-lisciou! I am so doing that when I get back!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Need to serve that with some sausage gravy and biscuits.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Dude is my hero. For some reason, this cracked my *** up. I mean, I like bacon, but I don't go surfing the web for it while at the same time referencing it in my tag. That's true love...and it's freakin awesome. Please post back here when you make the explosion...assuming you aren't experiencing a myocardial infarction.
    Jetmech_63:
    Dear God that looks good!!! Take a slice of that and top off a 1/3 lb burger with it....oh the possibilities
    Oh hell yeah Jet! I was thinking of putting it on a biscuit with some cheese, but your idea is waaaaaaaaaaay better. Oh, I am soooooo doing this when I get back.
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Jetmech_63:
    Oh hell yeah Jet! I was thinking of putting it on a biscuit with some cheese, but your idea is waaaaaaaaaaay better. Oh, I am soooooo doing this when I get back.

No, I am thinking just the biscuit and the cheese. I think burger might be a little lean for this...

And yes a couple of aspirin and 20mg of lipitrol for month... :)
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    The bun, of course, is a KrispyKreme split in half.
    Long Live MAN FOOD!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    urbino:
    I don't suppose you watch/watched a cartoon show called "The Boondocks"? The quoted text sounds eerily familiar to a food item that was "created" on one of the episodes.
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    I don't suppose you watch/watched a cartoon show called "The Boondocks"? The quoted text sounds eerily familiar to a food item that was "created" on one of the episodes.
    The Luther!! LOL, I f*cking love The Boondocks, I can't wait to get season 2 on DVD.
    Same here alien. I only caught a couple of eps when they aired, so I missed out on pretty much the whole season.
    Yeah, it came on right before I left to come over here, so I only caught the first couple of episodes. I did see the return of Stinkmeaner, hilarious. I like the DVD better anyways, its uncensored.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    No, never seen it. There's a local joint that actually sells a hamburger with a KrispyKreme for the bun. Or they used to, anyway. Dunno if they still do.
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    No, never seen it. There's a local joint that actually sells a hamburger with a KrispyKreme for the bun. Or they used to, anyway. Dunno if they still do.
    Oh I see. When you said that it reminded me of The Luther from said show.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I'm sure it's just the itis
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    Oh I see. When you said that it reminded me of The Luther from said show.

Maybe the Luther originated from Memphis... Pretty amazing connection here...
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    HaHa...Grandad do cpr!!! Riley wake up!!!
    smbrink:
    HaHa...Grandad do cpr!!! Riley wake up!!!
    This must be what crack feels like.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Dude Love:
    http://www.bbqaddicts.com/bacon-explosion.html

Summer can't come quick enough...
    With all this Bacon talk. Fire up the grill and call your cardiologist. ....
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......... baaaccoooooooooonn.........
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    Holy hell, that looks amazingly epic! I'd attempt to make it I had a decent grill =/.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    i am so glad we started the bacon thread again. Guiness was the 5th food group, but now I'm rethinking that. Yes, bacon is now the 5th food group. I'm off to the kitchen. Oh and have you ever cooked your bacon the the oven instead of a frying pan? try it.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Jdorais:
    i am so glad we started the bacon thread again. Guiness was the 5th food group, but now I'm rethinking that. Yes, bacon is now the 5th food group. I'm off to the kitchen. Oh and have you ever cooked your bacon the the oven instead of a frying pan? try it.
    I have, I like it better that way.
    I couldnt help myself...i got bored and had the itch for some pig....lots of pig....All in All this thing came out Ungodly Good, split it with 10 other guys too!

bocon death
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Sweet Jesus, you actually made that thing??? If I ate that I wouldn't think twice about smoking three or four cigars all at the same time when I finished. Whew!