Home Non Cigar Related

New Deck

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I'm getting my deck rebuilt as I type this. I am very excited, by this weekend I will be enjoying a nice smoke on a bigger, more sturdier and safer place! lol

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, congrats! Looking forward to pictures!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I thought you did this last summer Krieg??? Am I going soft in the head?

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The Sniper:

Those are two separate questions.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

no...you are correct....somewhat...last summer I got my pool deck put in. This summer its rebuilding my other deck that's on my house.

"Long ashes my friends."

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Congrats, ive helped build several, and just sitting on a new deck is always cool.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!!! Please do not forget to post a picture.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    rzaman:
    Congrats!!! Please do not forget to post a picture.
    +1
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    That's cool Krieg, you're gonna love it.
    12 years ago we remodeled our tiny (560sq. ft) 1+ bedroom house. We had two kids and we needed more room.
    We added on a two story structure with two bedrooms and a living room on the ground floor, and an entertainment room/bar in the upstairs.
    Off that upstairs room, the wife wanted a deck as she thought we'd have dinners there, hang out there, etc.
    We never really used that nearly as much as we thought we would........until I started smoking cigars again that is!!
    Now it is my favorite afternoon smoking spot at the house.....very close to the upstairs bar, watch the sun go down, the wife comes out there to sit with me.........I love it......you're gonna love yours too.