Home General Discussion

Thank you to all of our Service Men and Women

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thank you one and all today for the service and sacrifices that you've all made and continue to make from the bottom of our hearts! Stay safe and happy Memorial Day!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Thank you one and all today for the service and sacrifices that you've all made and continue to make from the bottom of our hearts! Stay safe and happy Memorial Day!
    +1
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Without the brave we would not be the free. Thank you to all the Vets who made the ultimate sacrifice, to those who leave their families behind, their work, their homes, and their comforts in order to keep America the shinning city on a hill. Thank you
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    +1
    +1
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Completely agree Thank you Vets, past present and future!!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:

And let's say a prayer for those no longer with us. Amen.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Medic45:

And let's say a prayer for those no longer with us. Amen.
    Always brother, always......
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for keeping us safe!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    What he said!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your service!
  • Thank you to all in uniform past and present for all that you do. May god be with you and keep you safe and return home soon.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for supporting our troops and vets brothers and sisters! And to the members who are still in the service or retired stay safe, smoke a good one, and if at all possible I'd like to say on behalf of the forum and our nation God Bless you all.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Appreciate all the thank you's. Never thought I would be one of those guys. I want to say thank you to all the families that hat had love ones to serve and are not here. Thank you to all the individuals who pave the the way for me. Thank you BOTL's for being a supportive family to me. Excellent as always...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    As a veteran, it makes me proud to say that I'm a part of such a supportive group. I've seen numerous examples of support for our troops, not only with the DCCC, but also through individuals sending packages to the troops on their own and by just saying how much they appreciate the efforts our brothers and sisters are putting forth to protect our God given rights and freedoms.
    That being said, to my fellow veterans, past, present and future; I thank you from the bottom of my heart. God bless America.
    And you brother, may we ever meet, it will be a fine cigar for sure. Thank you Toombes
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I'd like to add in a +9 (i think thats where its at), i come from a family with several people who are/have served, and its amazing what they go through. My Uncle is Currently in Kuwait, and Im hoping for the best for him and all of our service men and women. Thank you!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    And you brother, may we ever meet, it will be a fine cigar for sure. Thank you Toombes

You're most welcome, James. We'll share a smoke and lift a tall glass one day, brother. Thank you for your coninued efforts.
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:

You're most welcome, James. We'll share a smoke and lift a tall glass one day, brother. Thank you for your coninued efforts.
    I look forward to that day Dan, definately.
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    A big thank you for all that you done for our country and our planet. My pops is a retired Marine DI who served in Vietnam. May those who are POW/MIA never be for forgotten.
    Semper Fi

a video to enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGPKpIuX3cY