Home General Discussion
Options

Padilla '68

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, I heard somewhere that the Padilla '68 has been discontinued. Anybody know if that's true or not? And, if it is, why are they discontinued?

Comments

• Options
    jlmarta:
    So, I heard somewhere that the Padilla '68 has been discontinued. Anybody know if that's true or not? And, if it is, why are they discontinued?
    68 32 dominus miami artimus. They merged companies don't know who with
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, 68 is no longer around. Ernie tweeted about the new stuff the other day. Artemis and Miami are supposed to come back as the super premiums.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Miami as a super premium??? Its a decent stick, but unless they change it drastically its nowhere near deserving of the title of a super premium IMHO.

As to the sticks which have been discontinued, they can still be found pretty easily if you noodle around on the world wide interweb a bit. Ask bigharpoon about it - I heard he got hit in the head by a box of '68's that fell from the sky a while back. :-D

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    There are a few still around to be had but are getting more scarce. The 68 and 32 were some of my favorite Padillas
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    There are a few still around to be had but are getting more scarce. The 68 and 32 were some of my favorite Padillas
    Agreed. I really like the 32.

Does this discontinuation include the Golden and Black Bears or are they not in line with the 68?